Can someone explain this fucking logic? Am i retarded or is this guy becoming a batman villain?

Can someone explain this fucking logic? Am i retarded or is this guy becoming a batman villain?

Attached: Screenshot_20220713-083636.png (720x375, 234.88K)

>product salesman claims you need product
>"ZOMG, THIS IS LIKE A HECKIN COMIC BOOK VILLAIN!!!"
Bro.

>Am i retarded
Yes you are. Like all antivaxxers you lack the required 80 IQ needed to understand that text.

Covid will continue to mutate and become less of a danger. Soon it’ll be like getting a fucking cold. Simply call in sick and stay home with some chicken soup and gatorade for three days

They're lying. We know they're lying. They know we know they're lying. They still keep lying.

Bourla stepped on a stage at World Economic Forum and called the unvaccinated idiots and said he had 7B vaccines (which have an expiration date) that he needed to get rid of and suddenly Canada has a 4th mandate, elmo is getting injected, and another variant which evades immunity with the booster, but also doesn't comes out. It's all lies. We know this.

>vaccine is 100% effective

Anonymous (ID: TfuzVhaz) 07/13/22(Wed)09:48:06 No.386570117▶

If the vaccine isn't as effective as they say, what makes anyone think it's as safe as they suggest?

Memeflag spotted
Opinion ignored

>le comic book villiano
Kys

Fuck you, omega fag

>Can someone explain this fucking logic?
The logic is you have to do stuff what generates the most profit for pharmaceutical companies and takes away your individual rights permanently. You had 2 years to understand this.

Went to a doctor for a work check up.
Dude started ranting against the vaccine.
"They are killing people with that poison!"

>anti-body dependent enhancement
lol, lmao

Attached: time bomb.gif (245x230, 704.33K)

>Vaccination doesn't help goy
>Unless you take your 10th shot then it will definitely help!
>So roll up your sleeves and get ready for your 28th shot goyim

>"I took a jab because it's safe and effective. I then took a second one because clearly the disage requires exactly two doses. Oops, now I have to get a booster of the exact same injection, but clearly the dosage was well established for my first two shots. Hmm, now they are asking me to take a fourth shot to protect me against variants for which the first three jabs are ineffective. This fourth jab is not any different from the first three and is no way modified to take into account these new varians. This is a little frustrating, so I will go online and call someone stupid because they resisted taking the jabs."
Truly a prime specimen of the jabbies.

>GET THE JABERINOS THAT DON'T STOP THE CHINESE SOUP VIRUS OR ELSE WE ROCK YOU DOWN AGAIN!

Attached: 1587815547605.jpg (753x753, 83.72K)

I am unvaccinated and tested positive for COVID this morning, it's literally no more than a mild sore throat and feeling a little bit rundown. I've got a dentist appointment tomorrow and will be going with the intention of infecting as many boomers as possible.

Attached: 1645631033725.png (423x408, 67.71K)

This, we give these clowns far too much credit

i think that's where we are at now desu.
>t. on 2nd day of taking the day off with gatorade, tylenol and dark souls 3.

I'm unvaxxed and managed to catch it from my 8 year old who my idiot ex-wife decided to vax and boost. he was laid up with a high fever and coughing up gunk for a few days, whereas i'm just a bit woozy. current wife also caught it (and is unvaxxed) but has had a raging headache for 3 days now.

at this point i don't see how anyone can shill the vaccines, my n=3 sample shows that they do fuck all.

That’s exactly what many Batman villains do though

My therapist harrases me about getting it EVERY month...

>Product salesman claims you need product
>lobbies the government to force you to take the shot to be able to enter normal society
>"ZOMG, THIS IS LIKE A HECKIN COMIC BOOK VILLIAN!!!"
bro