Still too much European DNA in this world

Still too much European DNA in this world

Attached: European_Ancestry.png (1200x768, 245.51K)

Attached: 1646027478339.gif (220x212, 758.98K)

Who cares? Everyone has European DNA now. It makes them more beautiful anyway they should than us.

Thank*

If Christianity so antiwhite this wouldnt have happened.

God has blessed his people.

So Argentina is white now ?

We are an evil race. Conquerors, colonisers, thieves, rapists, pillagers, racists, and bigots. We deserve the world's hate. We deserve everything coming. We deserve to go extinct for our crimes and the crimes of our vile ancestors.

kill yourself for world peace

>We are an evil race. Conquerors, colonisers, thieves, rapists, pillagers, racists, and bigots. We deserve the world's hate. We deserve everything coming. We deserve to go extinct for our crimes and the crimes of our vile ancestors.

Attached: 1655344587815.jpg (400x400, 36.11K)

>tfw Europe doesn't have 100% European ancestry

Whiter than the USA, apparently. So it is with Costa Rica as well.

I wouldn't have dreamed that the day would come that we would be one of the whitest countries in the world.

you either see that as a source of pride or shame

Bullshit map. The snowchinks in Eastern Russia are not European.

true t bh

Always has been.
But in all seriousness, there are fewer pure Whites here. We don't have the one drop rule but we barely have any niggers.

Now do the same map except for under 18 age bracket and realize that it's over.

Kinda mogged desu

BASED

Vladivostok is very European. That area is very European overall because no one lived there until the Empire came and settled the land.

dont reply to meme flags, pass it on.

The only mistake whites ever made was allowing non-whites to live

>t.

Attached: LOL Mexico is not White.jpg (476x644, 97.93K)

Why is Yakutia so bright? Did Yakuts have a civilization or something? Or just no natural resources there so little settlement.

I'm so proud of my European heritage, I'm proud of my ancestors, I'm proud to be white, I'm stoked that I look like a ideal man on a propaganda poster from 1930's Germany.
I love my people, and frankly I love other peoples as well, but I will fight to secure the existence of my people and a future for white children. I think any reasonable person can see there's nothing wrong with caring for their own and working to ensure their people's continued existence.
>European heritage infographic
>Turkey's whiteness disputed
Fucking KEK

>unga bunga cavemen times
>get cucked out of Africa from comfy hot habitat
>go to Asia
>they still push you around, get cucked to the warm fertile eastern lands by other alpha tribes
>go to Europe, cold unforgiving habitat nobody wants to settle in
>bad times create strong men
>conquer, enslave and cuck rest of the world beyond mongol scale
>rule to this day

The story of white genome.

Could it be the white empire, who will unify all whites into one?

man, imagine an all-white africa. paradise on earth. but such a garden of eden so perfect would offend god himself, so he wouldn't allow it.

They could have taken advantage in colonial times and claimed some land to populate instead of just exploring, all sub-Saharan territory was given to blacks willingly, what a waste.

>pajeets are japanese

Attached: OLYaZ3ym_400x400.jpg (400x400, 21.63K)