Just ordered another 100kg of cheap buckwheat online. Have fun starving this winter

Just ordered another 100kg of cheap buckwheat online. Have fun starving this winter.

Attached: Z(159).jpg (800x600, 65.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

providentliving.churchofjesuschrist.org/food-storage/home-storage-center-locations-map?lang=eng
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I need to lose about 30-35lb anyways

Based and prep pilled. You are prepping for the next shoah, don't you anons?

slave food

>bugwheat

You eat the bugs

Your buckwheat will be confiscated for aid to Ukraine by Polish government.
Anyone resisting will be labelled as Russian agent.

Buckwheat shelf life: 4 months

Well prepped sir

There's already bugs in all your flour anyway, little eggs the larvae hatches out of. Haven't been able to eat any since I visited Florida and had that happen. Apparently that's normal.

Post ya sauce OP.
providentliving.churchofjesuschrist.org/food-storage/home-storage-center-locations-map?lang=eng
Seal with mylar

>believes (((shelf life label)))
>yes goy, throw away your food and buy more from Goldberg food retail
ngmi

Here's a secret: heat kills bugs. Don't tell anyone.

He doesn't like buckwheat

Attached: tenor (6).gif (220x220, 164.44K)

>I better not buy wheat because of this stupid reason that happens just like in the movies

Enjoy your peasant grains. I'll be eating meat.

better than no food

Amazing. And it makes them disappear from the flour so I don't have to eat them.

You only need about 0.8 gram protein per pound of lean body weight. So if you weigh lean 200lb, then you need less than 200 gr of protein per day. Half of that you can get from beans and nuts, the other half from meat.

I don't know what flour you're eating, but if you're concerned about eggs in your flour, then use a fine mesh and get rid of them. No eggs in my flour.

Attached: 297F2ECB-F762-4834-999E-5622920D9C9C.jpg (664x800, 69.04K)

based and pemmican pilled
patrician choice for the keto powered apocalypse enthusiast

>muh keto
>during famine and war
You must be over 18 to post here

>being a slave is preferable to death
Kek leaf mentality

They're going to gradually increase the amount of insects in the flour without telling anyone. Powdered insects in your flour, in addition the eggs that have always been there. I'm not going to sift flour through a fine mesh, user.

How about they try and get shot?

Or cold. Before putting flour into storage, you're supposed to freeze it for 72 hours
Neat. How do you prepare this for consumption?

>some day they'll put foreskin in flour
>that's why I don't prep flour because muh bugs from the future

link????

As a replacement for coal?

No, I hunt instead of hoarding powder. Who said anything about foreskins, user, is it the voices in your head again? Those voices may in fact be caused by the souls of the larvae you devoured, speaking directly with your consciousness via the gut's vagus nerve.

Well, if the illuminati can get bugs in your flour, then they can put foreskin in your keto meal. They did say to make kosher meat in the lab, guess what the source is?

>cheap buckwheat
>online
You can only pick one.

>the deer have been replaced with mostly water, only a little bit of protein remains in them
>and what protein remains is, in fact, 100% foreskin
Damn you, Jews!!!!

>grains

lol enjoy your inflammation