Leftist Party In Germany Wants To Give Free Crystal Meth To Drug Addicts

Serious question: what the fuck are you guys doing?! Stop this madness, this is self sabotage.

zerohedge.com/political/leftist-party-germany-wants-give-free-crystal-meth-drug-addicts

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-13 144254.jpg (753x851, 125.81K)

This is how you create a new Nazi germany…

who the fuck cares, I will support anything that accelerates what started in 1945

Lol what the fuck

Average Linke voter kek

Attached: D6NjdPQW0AE9EVK.jpg (675x900, 129.07K)

Weimar problems call for Weimar solutions.

Attached: BC2C8B51-DE61-474A-8367-B8D1F9C398EB.jpg (760x1009, 532.78K)

Based. There's no hope for us.

Attached: nackt-protest.jpg (548x548, 59.74K)

This is a proven strategy to deal with addicts. Why Zerohedge chose to make an article about it, who knows. But they have an obsession with Germany, that much is sure.

Attached: 1655849018336.jpg (250x243, 8.49K)

Grab your things, run and forget the rain. Take POWER pills, or MISS YOUR TRAIN!

Based.where can i line up and fetch my free meth ration?

Imagine going into some publicly funded drug rehab centre and being all like "Yeah, I'll just have a hit of meth please." and actually getting it.

>a proven strategy to deal with addicts
I hope you don't actually believe this.

Attached: trevor holy sheet.jpg (594x543, 57.86K)

They would be under supervision and their addiction can be dealt with better than if they have to get it illegally. You also get rid of the crime scene around it.

Are there any examples of this approach working successfully? It doesn't make sense even as a theory imo.

That makes sense, it also reduces the number of dealers and illegal manufacturing of the drug also.

wtf I'm moving to germany

Those are good numbers

>tfw Germans are giving out Pervitin again

:D

Attached: ho!!.jpg (630x903, 43.44K)

>This is a proven strategy to deal with addicts.
no it isn't
every city here that has done this, is filled with homeless junkies everywhere
it worked for the dutch, that's it
it doesn't work for anyone else

Apparently, Portugal did it

Attached: Portugal's drug policy - therapy instead of prison _ deutschlandfunk.de-1.jpg (4625x9034, 1.62M)

See:

The Leafs beat them to it.

Attached: Free drugs for junkies.png (516x582, 508.45K)

Switzerland famously dealt with their heroin epidemic through it back around the 90s. Basically druggies had to come in at a certain time every morning, they were given the drug and had to administer it to themselves there and then leave, they weren't allowed to take any with them.

But there's a difference between opiates and stims. A stim user isn't just going to have a hit and then lul around for the rest of the day kek.

Give them fucking heaps so they all OD

Vegeta got his own drug brand?

>Lefties
Why is he like that?
If you can't pin point your enemy you can't defeat him.

oh shit. I will finally have access to adhd meds and for free

I mean hey, free meth is better than free heroin

no. this is how you create a "homeless crisis".

you should read on portuguese heroin problems and how it magically disappeared after they depenalized all the drugs