/uhg/ - Ukraine Happening General #3332

Prev: ▶Day: 140 - Daily battlefield assessment: isw.pub/RusCampaignJuly12

▶Latest
>Russian missile strike on apartment block in Chasiv Yar kills 24 civilians
>British Army begins training Ukrainian soldiers in the UK
>Russian MoD: Russian forces in Ukraine are pausing to rest and regain their combat capabilities
>Russian forces seize all of Luhansk Oblast
>DPR authorities charge British aid worker with 'mercenary activities'
>Biden says US has gathered coalition of 50 countries to donate more weapons to Ukraine, including tanks & artillery
>Russian forces withdraw from Snake Island
>NATO formally invites Finland and Sweden to join alliance, Turkey withdraws objection
>Missiles hit shopping mall in Kremenchuk
>Ukrainian forces in Severodonetsk have been ordered to withdraw
>Ukrainian forces attack oil rigs in the Black Sea
>UK MoD: Consistent failures of Russian air force have significantly contributed to Russia’s limited success in Ukraine
>Ukrainian forces sink Russian Navy supply vessel using western supplied Harpoon missile
>Ukrainian sources: Russian forces control all of Severodonetsk
>Ukrainian fighters inside the Severodonetsk Azot chemical plant ignored Russian ultimatum to surrender
>DPR courts sentence two British nationals & Morrocan captured in Mariupol to death
>Russian Mjr General Roman Kutuzov killed in Donbas, the 11th Russian General KIA this war

▶Telegram
rentry.org/telosint2022
t.me/ukr_pics

▶INTEL
understandingwar.org/publications
odin.tradoc.army.mil/WEG (equipment explorer)
oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html (tracking visually confirmed equipment losses)
oryxspioenkop.com/2022/04/answering-call-heavy-weaponry-supplied.html
twitter.com/Skawtish
twitter.com/Osinttechnical
twitter.com/Militarylandnet

▶Template
rentry.org/uhg2022

Attached: 1657695033464.png (1000x1277, 1.42M)

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/Novoeizdanie/17999
twitter.com/RutheniaRus/status/1546742572365881347
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for USSR

Attached: ukr.jpg (500x375, 28.46K)

Why are Ukrops trying to cover up last night missile attack on Nikolaev? Ukrop telegrams say that this was the single biggest attack since the start of the war

kek, eternal anglo

>Short answer RUAF never trained in coordinated operations against near peer enemy with dense AA defenses. The only experience RUAF has is bombing goatfuckers in Syria and Chechnya. The moment AA come into play, the planes just go down like in Turkey and now in Ukraine. That's why RUAF only supports the front from waaaay back, and strategic bombers dont dare enter Ukraine territory because, like Moscow, TU22 and the like cannot be built by modern Russia so they are irreplaceable. The production capacity, industries and institutions were lost and cannot be replicated under corrupt decadent regime.

Good take thx

>Why are Ukrops trying to cover up
>Ukrop telegrams say

Attached: 1655172127339.jpg (886x886, 128.9K)

death to vatnigers, gopniks and other mongol russians

Reddit-tier cope general.

Covering up? The only thing that hasn't been published are exact locations of strikes.

>Nikolaev
Whats that?

Defend this right now

Attached: 1657640666635.png (591x717, 513.37K)

why do you cuck for ukraine

oh, look hungarian polovets living in slovakia

Attached: magyar.jpg (760x449, 48.53K)

/chug/ is down the hall and to the left

High IQ, being a decent moral human being, being over the age of 15 most likely

>my father in law's
>beat beat my wife a lot during her childhood

WAT?

>Yeah but a Monkey like putin is going to do what monkeys do.
So monkey is the source of problems. And the Ukrainians are willing to defend their country, it won't change with another president.

Why do you post your grandpa?

becouse, they are our orthodox brother, unlike vatniks who send muslims to kill them

Mykolaiv

The HIMARS chugfaggot Cope
>will never be sent
>not enough will be sent
>it will be months until they are sent
>they were sent without ammo
>they were destroyed in transit
>they were destroyed before firing a single shot
>they were destroyed after firing a few shots
>they killed hundreds of innocent civilians
>they killed a handicapped boy who was defending a warehouse of civilian supplies
>they were sold to us

Attached: trianonv2.jpg (277x182, 16.63K)

>all videos scrubbed
>all photos scrubbed
>not allowed to comment on location or casualties unless you want a visit from the SBU and get disappeared

Putin is a bad man and a monkey. He will never stop. This is never going to stop Zelensky should surrender if he cares about his people instead of sending them to an inevitable and pointless death out of his own ego. But since hes a ethnic jew and not ethnic ukrainian he doesnt have the same natural bonds of empathy towards ukrainians. Theyre just a people he can use like pawns for his own narcissitic ego so he can post himself dressed in military clothes on a green screen and get his ego boosted as a actionhero and likes on twitter meanwhile he eats 1000$ beluga caviar and luxury champagne in his exclusive million dollar safehouse in poland while watching ukrainians die on twitter

Are they illiterate, or something?

ULTIMATE HOMOSEXUAL GATHERING

Attached: tranime.png (360x360, 248.63K)

Why don't you post any proof tho?

But you admitted in another thread that you are a gypsy yourself
Your ancestors migrated on caravans to Serbia from Slovakia and got stuck there

Is Iran stupid? They are begging for the sanctions to go away and now they want to give shitloads of drones to Russia? Also how are /we/ going to counter this lads? Iranian drones are shitty but still can do a lot of dmg.

Attached: auto.jpg (1470x979, 124.57K)

Why the fuck should sex and number of people in a marriage be limited?
Marriage (i'm talking about legal procedure carried out by state, not religious ones) is just a contract making people close relatives with shared property.

huh?
t.me/Novoeizdanie/17999
twitter.com/RutheniaRus/status/1546742572365881347

Nikolaev is the original historical name of the city
Mykolayiiviviciv is something that autistic slavic speaking Khazar gypsies came up with

>#3332

Reminder the most notorious tranny on this board Elsa is part of the /uhg/ discord server
/uhg/ posters are trannies

Attached: 1657579744023.jpg (168x300, 9.47K)

u arhivima Saveta bezbednosti UN-a je ruski potpis na Rezoluciji broj 757 od 30. maja 1992., kojom se bratska Rusija sa ostalim državama potpisnicama obavezuje da će "sprečiti uvoz na sve robe poreklom iz SR Jugoslavije" i "bilo kom vazduhoplovu koji poleti sa teritorije SRJ uskratiti dozvolu da preleti njihovu teritoriju"...

I još pride srpskim sportistima zabranili učestvovanje na evropskim i svetskim takmičenjima! A Rusija potpisala brže nego sporazum sa Ribentropom!

pazi sad: par meseci kasnije Rusi potpisali i rezoluciju UN-a kojom se izričito zabranjuje 'izvoz, uvoz i pretovar sirove nafte, naftnih derivata, uglja i ostalih energenata u Srbiju i iz nje'!

Da skratim, istog tog dana, kad je obeležena trideseta godišnjica ruskih sankcija Srbiji, a novine objavile vest o razgovorima Vučića i Putina – u kojima je srpski predsednik iskazao punu podršku braći Rusima u veličanstvenoj borbi protiv ukrajinskih nacista i ostatka sveta – Balkanska bezbednosna mreža objavila je, naime, priču o ukrajinskim borcima koji su se u sastavu Vojske SR Jugoslavije kao deo internacionalnog dobrovoljačkog odreda 1999. borili na Kosovu, štaviše u samoj mitskoj bitci na Košarama!

Dok je bratska Rusija za reprogramiranje duga Amerikancima 1999. pustila Kosovo niz vodu, u jugoslovensku se ambasadu u Kijevu za odlazak na kosovski front i borbu na strani hrišćanske srpske braće protiv šiptarskih muslimana 1999. prijavio glavom i bradom mladi neonacista Andrej Bilecki, kasnije vođa ukrajinskog Nacionalnog korpusa i prvi komandant zloglasnog neonacističkog bataljona Azov!

Attached: serb.jpg (500x752, 73.56K)

>Also how are /we/ going to counter this

Attached: 1657452390652.jpg (600x338, 32.61K)

is it true balkan war started because a serb put a bottle up his own asshole?

They are doing what Turkey did with Finland\Sweden NATO entry. They just want gibs from NATO\US.

Nobody defends that. Once russians are kicked out, those faggots will become the next target.

kek what happened?

>is it true balkan war started because a serb put a bottle up his own asshole?
yes

Attached: kosovo war martinovic.jpg (683x1024, 154.61K)

Probably no. As much as I want it to be true, it was probably western propaganda just rubbing salt on the wound.

USA and Nato has killed everyone in middle East wars like if usa attacked my neighbours norway and denmark and US backed israel threaten them with nuclear weapons.

Why shouldnt they help russia