Fauci admits that COVID-19 vaccines do not protect 'overly well' against infection

msn.com/en-us/health/medical/fauci-admits-that-covid-19-vaccines-do-not-protect-overly-well-against-infection/ar-AAZvCn8?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=434d42decf524bc691a2846fbbbe7cdc
White House chief medical adviser Dr. Anthony Fauci conceded that COVID-19 vaccines do not protect "overly well" against infection Tuesday on "Your World."
DR. FAUCI: One of the things that's clear from the data [is] that even though vaccines - because of the high degree of transmissibility of this virus - don't protect overly well, as it were, against infection, they protect quite well against severe disease leading to hospitalization and death. And I believe that's the reason, Neil, why at my age, being vaccinated and boosted, even though it didn't protect me against infection, I feel confident that it made a major role in protecting me from progressing to severe disease. And that's very likely why I had a relatively mild course. So my message to people who seem confused because people who are vaccinated get infected - the answer is if you weren't vaccinated, the likelihood [is] you would have had [a] more severe course than you did have when you were vaccinated.

Attached: Can't Cuck The Tuck.png (408x431, 396.03K)

Attached: TOTALLY SURPRISED OP.jpg (700x394, 166.99K)

Attached: FWo6izKXEAEEY0l.translated.jpg (1024x1265, 468.35K)

it was never about preventing infection it’s about preventing severe symptoms you retard

Trigger warning: It’s all in your head. It does not reflect reality. Forget about it.

Fauci should be sharing soup sandwiches with Hunter and Pedo Peter in a federal prison.

than it's not a vaccine and people not at risk can't/shouldn't be forced/expected to take it

>it was never about preventing infection
uwotm8?

Attached: Untitled.png (854x666, 356.22K)

Anyone else remember when vaccines were also called immunizations?

nah we had to update the definition of vaccine to conform to this half baked treatment, now we get to call the flu shot a flu 'vaccine' due to its similar nature.

old vaccines like polio, malaria? might need a new name for them since they actually work.

decent bait

Can anybody explain how an individual can be “overly well” what the fuck does that even mean?

he's not talking about people he's talking about the vax, l2read

>COVID-19 vaccines do not protect 'overly well' against infection
This just in: bare flesh does not protect 'overly well' against gunshots.

This nigger got memory holed

Attached: Cancer.webm (640x480, 2.51M)

You would think this stuff would have come up in those clinical trials…

fuck it’s past my bedtime

more

Attached: 1635719485836.jpg (548x559, 65.8K)

The flu vaccine has always been considered a vaccine - and should not be compared to the set of experimental Covid 'vaccines' as the flu vaccine at least actually behaves like one against the strain of flu it's married to. The issue with the flu vaccine is that common influenza mutates to a significant enough degree for classification as a different strain with about every 10-12 transmissions. With viruses in the coronavirus class the rate is triple that.

The real question is why the world's top medical brass and the politicians they work for would ever have suggested vaccination as a viable option to fight a coronavirus in the first place, considering anyone who finished even secondary school level biology can understand it's like trying to extinguish a fire with wood chips. Don't even get me started on using the spike protein (the most harmful part of the Covid-19 genome) as the replicated element vector for 'vaccination'. It's almost as though they're actively trying to harm people. That'd be crazy, though, right?

>overly
Is that pilpul?

based and history revisionist pilled

I remember

The vaccine also prevents people from being struck by meteorites 99.9999999999991% during their lifetimes.

I will never understand this. The vaccines went through approval and hit the market and we were told from the CDC director and Fauci we wouldn't get infected from Covid. Then, it turns out, the "vaccines" do something different, and we decided to roll with it. So well tested and understood by science that no one even knows what it does until it starts mass roll out, and now I am supposed to trust it?

Then why the fuck was it required for keeping our jobs, you stupid fuck? No one in the news will ask him that follow up but it really begs the question. He spent a year saying I need a shot to protect grandma and now he says this shit? What the fuck?

When will we discover they don't even protect against severe disease and hospitalisation?

For me? Last year

A couple months before we find out they actually cause severe disease and hospitalization.