Should it be illegal to film women without consent?

Should it be illegal to film women without consent?

Attached: and this is why I left this country. [7113591249482943746].webm (720x1280, 926.92K)

that
>two men
are gays.

she is just mad because of this.

She should be with her husband

Makeup on the beach. I hope they rape her.

Only things she's exposing are her tits. It should be illegal to be a woman.

Film? It shouldn't be illegal to fuck them without their consent even!

All I can see is her tits

She must document the attention she gets or else it's not real

I can't find anything other than her tits spilling out of her bikini. That's all she wanted was to show you how nice her titties look.

she should just be nice to people and everything would follow. without getting into religious shit here she just needs humility and shouldnt take her self that special. nobody is impressed and that alone makes her depressed this is just nuts

It is illegal to stare or look at them persistently in public places either which falls into the no-contact harassment, as long you are not a 10.5/10.

I've noticed that people in the west have no concept of being humble. Why is that?

I don't blame them

>she just needs humility
Indeed

Attached: lets go brandon.jpg (750x996, 527.48K)

>exposing men
>exposing breasts

Uh no that's retarded. If they are out in public then anyone can take a photo or video of them. What the hell are they going to do, make it illegal to point a camera at anyone else?

LOL Arabs. You probably voted to take migrants. Part and parcel. Not political. Sierra Alpha Golf Echo.

A shortage of caning, most likely.

Attached: memri feminists whips rods.jpg (679x499, 57.31K)

Jews.

>I made up a story so I can show you my tits for attention

Picrel, she just want attention. If Chad had been following her she wouldn't be making any noise

Attached: women.jpg (600x427, 33.29K)

Same dumb bitch at 40

Why don't men want to marry meeeeeee.

Just avoid woman and people like her at all costs gents.
I've met woman like her, dumbest fucks you will ever encounter.

Pretty much, basically why I don't use social media unless for work or video games.