3million adults in England still have no Covid vaccine

>Dame Meg Hillier MP, who is Chair of the Public Accounts Committee, said "fresh approaches" were needed to tackle the persistent low uptake observed in some groups.
>Dame Meg said officials "must build on the initial successes of the vaccine programme and redouble efforts to reach people who are unvaccinated".
>A government spokesperson said it was "working hard" to reach unvaccinated people, highlighting the use of walk-in and mobile vaccination clinics and "bespoke messages from trusted voices - such as faith and community leaders".
> from trusted voices - such as faith and community leaders
Look who is here. Elmo. Elmo takes his vaccines. You dont want to DIE and make Elmo sad DO YOU?
archive.is/CsLmU

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-13 at 06-19-20 3m adults in England still have no Covid vaccine2-CsLmU.png (676x689, 527.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/acr0d
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-13 at 06-19-20 3m adults in England still have no Covid vaccine-CsLmU.png (686x1887, 521.51K)

Gotta catch them all

If there is only 3million unvaxxed Bongs left Im going to feel sad man.

I honestly forgot the vaccine existed

UK Pop: 68m
So, ~96% of all Britons got the jab?
Are they really THAT compliant?

How forthcoming do you think the "officials" are with vaccination rate numbers? Do you really think it's as high as they say?

Attached: 1640800982031.png (423x408, 67.71K)

I hope not

>"fresh approaches" were needed to tackle the persistent low uptake observed in some groups.
Why the fuck? If they've survived three years of Corona unvaccinated, why on earth would they need a vaccine? Oh, of course, they're a threat to the vaccinated because that totally makes sense.

This sounds menacing

Ah so, the state wants the church to shill for the vaccine. How is that any different from how the CCP dictates to churches in China?

according to these numbers only 5% of us are cognisent... we're fucked

>be believes their statistics
ngmi

>the entire population is adults
based retard

Is not.

Attached: 2022-01-14 the Chinafication of Europe China WEF-KHIz5.png (598x737, 357.22K)

HA i knew it was bullshit.
archive.is/acr0d

Attached: 2022-04-18 UK Gov. report admits 19.2 million people in England have not had a single shot2-acr0d.png (601x512, 65.49K)

14 million adults in Germany aren't vaxed.

Has the government come up with new rights to take away to encourage the vaccine take?

I forgot covid existed

No. This summer the only thing left is mask mandates in public transportation. Maybe they will try more shit again in fall.

> from trusted voices - such as faith and community leaders
all the goy who would listen to those people have taken the killshot. an imam is against it and won't recommend it, so that approach is just a signal they people in charge are incompetent

3 million is 2,999,999 more than is needed to defend the Falklands