Is anything said here true?

You make so many unsubstantiated claims about jews, blacks, gypsies, gays, biden, trump, putin, merkel, ukraine, saudi arabia, petrodollar, china, meritocracy, job market, job shortage, zoomers, boomers, that it hurts the BS alarm of any sane person...

Attached: 1631203047725.png (112x112, 20.41K)

Poop penis

>You make so many unsubstantiated claims
that's an unsubstantiated claim

And hopefully you will ignore jews and blacks as they get worse and worse through each passing generation.

I dunno about all those topics you've mentioned as there is a lot of disinformation being posted around, but I can personally assure you, that whatever you've read here on
>gypsies
is true

Here is the crazy thing.
Yeah to them it's 100% true.
There is no fucking irony.

Deal with that problem.

But how?

>uses meme flag
>claims to be sane

>being this obtuse

What do you mean by true?

Attached: 1655517621351.jpg (917x760, 59.37K)

>memeflag
Shill. Post flag.
>meta
Shill. Talk about politics, not about pol.
>you
Shill. Pol is not one person.
>I can't do my own research
Then you are doomed to live off of the research of others, retard.

Fpbp
/thread

>unsubstantiated claims
lurk moar, faggot

First phase of denial. This happens when you get on the right part and maybe question, if that's actually reality.
>Hold on buddy, you will get there in no time.
You already know how meme flags work, next step is using Geo location flag.

Attached: The jew and the aactresses.jpg (920x749, 141.75K)

The truth to falsehood ratio on Any Forums is no worse than CNN or the New York Times.

Attached: Silent mouse utopia they forgot what they were.jpg (1739x879, 249.08K)

Attached: -pol- is the hurtbox, spiritual and intellectual masochism.png (999x442, 170.72K)

Attached: -pol- Ummam Manda of the internet.png (1821x1348, 542.65K)

Attached: -pol- takes it upside down.png (1241x447, 210.17K)

Any Forums has been coopted by glowniggers and bots. It's mostly one big giant psyop to mess with the few users who re left here.
The other boards on Any Forums have been coopted in more subtle ways, for example /jp/ and /vt/ has been manipulated with fake accusations and lies and now those boards align completely with the Pentagon and are staunchly anti-china.

Sir, this is a mongolian basket weaving forum.

>Is anything said here true?
More than you'd like, memeflag.

This is not the place to find evidence.
This is the place to discuss what you know and find pointers to things for you to research yourself. If you blindly believe or dismiss anything that's your own ignorance at fault.

We used to post links and info graphics but old fags have just given up and most info and videos have been so heavily suppressed it's difficult to find.

New here ay lad? It's all true, now drop the memeflag.

I must ask dear sir, are you a disingenuous kike 1pbti or genuinely curious newfag?

Pick a topic and I shall convince you.

Attached: 1657697540193.gif (500x311, 1.1M)

I miss the old info dumps. Had a great diagram for cannibalism, a few manuals on making guns and mines out of homemade stuff. just wholesome learning materials really.

The two krauts always had the best stuff.
One dumped links, the other had pics.