3 million of us are still alive after not taking the poison. Shocking!

3 million of us are still alive after not taking the poison. Shocking!

bbc.co.uk/news/health-62138545

Attached: get vaxxed.png (681x1205, 326.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/I_cForarMyY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So are the people who took it?

Two more weeks

From the ashes bongs will regrow stronger than you were before, but probably still with bad teeth and a shitty cuisine.

terrible name were his parents niggers?

Fifth shot in winter? Well, that's still better than the aussies, they will be in the seventh shot by winter

Yeah, with heart problems, reduced sense of taste and smell, low energy. I feel healthier than ever to be honest. Why would I need a vaccine? If most have it anyway we have herd immunity. Yet they keep trying to force it on us intelligent citizens.

Takbeer brother
Not taking that jew poison

Our local imam told us that he got paid to promote it. Then told us not to take it

Daily reminder all Aussies took the vaccine and have moved on from covid. You stupid fucks still refuse to take it and will cause a third wave!

The problem with this 3M is that 2.9 M of them will be dinge-oids.

52 million cucks took the shot.

Attached: Vax prof required.webm (336x640, 414.18K)

DARK WINTER
EVERYONE WHO ISN'T VAXXED WILL BE 1600s ENGLAND 2.0 THE PLAGUE IS BACK
YOU MUST BE GIGAVAXXED WITH 4+ boosters omgomgomgomg

Imagine working for Reuters. You lazily get out of bed, then look at the list of Chinese and WEF paid for talking points to write about that day. You have nothing so select out of the covid bin some more panic, then put together the worst fake image with no royalties so you can collect your shekels for the article.

Send to editor and boom, met your quota.

Attached: 1656156184340.png (1342x734, 632.04K)

>everything I don’t like is the vaccine
You got a single fact to back that up?

Attached: AB143475-F5C8-4816-9C5B-2E3681189E45.jpg (640x635, 131.44K)

So the population will be reduced to 3million

Herd immunity Bruce, anyway no one will cause a 3rd wave until the CDC allows the next virus to be unleashed, on to the unsuspecting gullible fools around the world.

What is SADS?

Good. Love seeing the country enter a state of a paranoia over a flu. Makes for some good auditing videos.
youtu.be/I_cForarMyY

What's wrong with beans on fukn toast or fish N chips, we conquered a quarter of the earths surface, and ruled ALL OF THE seas remember.

>Daily reminder all Aussies took the vaccine and have moved on from covid.
No we didn't you faggy little cuck.

Enjoy your life long vaxx induced health problems faggot, but don't worry, they've already patented shit to treat the heart problems they caused you LMFAO

FUCK OFF FAGGOT
t. pureblood

can't wait until BBC news presenters are strung up next to the politicians & businesses oligarchs

>The current population of the United Kingdom is 68,606,562
And only three million didn't take it? Things are fucked.

I'm sure it's a lot higher than that. We have thousands entering the country illegally every week because France is too shit for them.

So 95% of bongs were stupid or coerced enough to fall for it.

Would be interesting to see vax holdouts by demographic.

He should still be alive if he took the vaxx shot?

All for the jew though I might add.

only 3 million? that is not a lot considering. i feel like a proper minority. although i know of 5 people that havent had it.

>shitty cuisine.
Fish n chips and Shepherd's Pie is good stuff.

I'm in Scotland.
I never took the shot.
I'm one of a tiny minority here.

Feels good man.

Official numbers can't be trusted, official numbers in Aus range from 50%-95% (that's how fucking sure they are) and they got caught out fudging the numbers in some states to the point that the vaccination rate was over 100% for "fully vaccinated".

They just lie through their teeth in an attempt to coerce more people to get it because "everyone else has it!"

Yet everyone knows someone who isn't vaccinated.

It's worse than that.
The editor and manager will maybe have talking points from higher up in the company, but the writers are selected to be dumb fanatics who genuinely believe all the current thing crap.
They get up in the morning and write pages of propaganda BS because they are passionate about it.

Every now and then you see one waking up and getting axed.

I too got all my knowledge of the world from the Simpsons

& I'm feeling faaaantastic!

Attached: 1657547204149.gif (512x493, 1.03M)

Hell yeah I’m vaccinated.
Vaccinated against the Jew’s lies.

For those of you who are of the elite 5% pureblooded
RISE

Attached: 1518371989_1491520625_amaterasu.gif (704x400, 1.94M)