ARE TURKS WHITE?

i wonder what Any Forums think about turkish people. are they white? are they mediterranean? are they arabic?

Attached: image.jpg (3008x2000, 2.66M)

>i wonder what Any Forums think about turkish people.
I don’t. I prefer the Persians.
>are they white?
No
>are they mediterranean?
No they’re chink-Greek mutts
>are they arabic?
Of course not, the only true Arabs are the Arabians.

Turks are not white but there are white Turks, mainly in the western end of the country. They're remnants due to proximity to Europe + white slave trade.

what about the rest of them? i heard that people who live in med coast look like meds but i don't know about the other parts

>there are white Turks, mainly in the western end of the country.

Attached: E7F58B10-3A1F-4AA0-B42D-C724F9AD94E6.jpg (571x940, 496.41K)

Yes, they are white, there are white people even in north africa

>but i don't know about the other parts

Attached: 7B128B89-440F-4EBD-90C1-1F37855E0365.jpg (1284x1795, 1.72M)

most Turks are just Greeks. Kinda like Albanians.

troll cringe thread
they're asian, ok, moving on to the next shit thread

Yes they are white but they LARP as asian so you have to respect their pronouns as chink/chank

Attached: turk whores.jpg (500x333, 61.82K)

Pic rel: decendents of the old Ottomanian ruling class.

Attached: osmanli-hanedani-bodrum-da-bulustu-755245.jpg (450x376, 33.46K)

Turks are not white and never will be.
They are arabic, eventhough many of them think of themselves as european. fuck outta here, no muslim country is european

Modern Turks are basically various peoples from across the former Ottoman Empire. As such, they vary in appearance considerably. So there are some who are descendants of Slavs, Greeks, Arabs, Kurds, and of course the semi-Asiatic looking original Turks. There really aren't any white blondes, but you do see the occasional sort of sandy blonde. They're also quite short for the most part.

>most Turks are just Greeks. Kinda like Albanians.
>Yes, they are white, there are white people even in North Africa

>white

Attached: DD5B09FA-21F9-4C70-A468-D584FE638298.jpg (674x1080, 405.12K)

> technical university
> mostly women
because the maley turkeys suck at maths

they are not arabs retard

They ain't white but they're alright

>no Bosnia!
>no Albania!

nah

Attached: 1245121f1.png (815x772, 1.06M)

yes and no. some turks are hyper-aryan. others are literal shitskins. most are in between with some original chinkoid turks sprinkled among the population.

No.

Attached: Boğa.jpg (680x451, 38.01K)

There are a lot of Turkish-speaking Arab descendants who would identify as Turkish nowadays, but strictly speaking Turks aren't Arabs. They arrived much later to the region. Arabs originated in what is now Saudi Arabia and invaded the surrounding region after the beginning of Islam. Whereas the Turks invaded later on and defeated the weakened Byzantines and Arabs during the Late Middle Ages.