How do you view interracial marriages? Can they get rid of racism once and for all...

How do you view interracial marriages? Can they get rid of racism once and for all? This shit aint good and we need to do better to tackle it. It should be made mandatory to marry outside of your race

Attached: 283712991_3221469488064607_7182928978194369520_n.jpg (1265x1369, 197.01K)

This is the future. Embrace it!

I view them unfavorably

Attached: Brigham.jpg (1280x720, 97.31K)

I'm sure if this gets posted one more time it'll be funny

No it makes people jealous. Unchecked by society, too many women will go for BBC.

Meme flag fag kike. Nigger leaves after pregnancy of she's lucky. Nigger probably kills her or beats her to a retarded pulp. Doesn't matter, she'll pay the toll and is lost anyway. She can maybe be a cheap hooker eventually, if she survives.

Shit was so cash

Bait thread but if people were smarter racemixing wouldn't happen at all even in diverse areas. No point losing sleep over women who do this as they're turbo sluts anyway. Bbc copers will try to "claim" women like this but truth is these women will fuck anyone and anything. A chick like that belongs to the streets. Let God sort em out.

Youre the biggest low life piece of shit on this entire website. Kill yourself.

>jealous
Ha. Yeh NO.
Disgusted is the correct word.
Niggers turn women into niggers.
We dont want whores defiled and turned into worthless trash.

It's very rare.

No white woman chooses as black man. Only low class white women choose them.

>How do you view interracial marriages?
Here you go,
archive ph mgwTB
You can archive the thread now, moshe.

Attached: black interracial children are overwhelmingly fatherless and on welfare.png (816x752, 82.67K)

Racism is a form of tribalism. And humans are still tribal animals.

Since we don't live in tribes anymore, we use race as a approximation.

t. pajeet

Mostly low class white women.

Unfavorably and women who date lower races are dumb whores, I make a sole exception for Clarence and Ginni Thomas.

problem solves itself.

Stop race baiting. Don't give a fuck about interracial relationships, if u get pussy you would understand.

Lol bbc is such a myth. I’m an RN in the ER, so I see a lot of dicks. Most are average size. I almost feel bad for niggers who are average or small because of the whole bbc thing that they have to live up to.

>w-what hey s-stop being racist bro, racist hurts peoples feelings man
stop being such a faggot. when you mongrels stop running away from your identity

>I make a sole exception for Clarence and Ginni Thomas.
stfu mutt

>I’m an RN in the ER, so I see a lot of dicks
gay

>I make a sole exception for Clarence and Ginni Thomas.
You only say that because he made the decision a white man would make. To control women's reproductive rights of killing babies in wombs.

He's probably put there as a token negro. He's just a white man's black glow.

If he was a regular dude, you wouldn't give two fucks.

Anyone else seen one?

Attached: 1653524140614.png (472x465, 423.49K)

Dude, make a real thread or shut the fuck up.

Attached: Simply-Recipes-Guide-to-Sage-LEAD-07-13f5b0730c9d495099897bbb41a0f31c.jpg (3900x2600, 479.98K)