Be 15 year old kid

>Be 15 year old kid
>Be playing videogames with friends
>make dark joke about shooting up school
>get charged with felony for making terroristic threats
>life ruined
I remember saying things with my friends that were 100x worse than saying I'd shoot up the school (which we joked about often). Truly this is the land of the free!

Attached: pigs.jpg (1200x630, 103.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=361ROwkenXU&ab_channel=TheSun
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Forgot link
youtube.com/watch?v=361ROwkenXU&ab_channel=TheSun

It's been illegal to make death threats towards people for a very, very long time.

All it takes is mom to turn off the wifi for brandon to shoot up a school. White Americans on suicide watch.

Lol I said it during the peak of mass shootings a couple years back. Two FBI agents came to talk with me. Thought I was going to have to cap both like frfr. They also had the audacity to shout out what I wrote and my neighbors heard which cause them to follow me everywhere for a week.

I remember when I was 15, just over a decade ago, me and a friend would draw battleplans on the school maps we had of how we’d shoot up the school (blockading doors, strafing the windows, gas in air con etc)
Teacher found it, laughed and said I was a weirdo. Another time I called someone a fag and they joked ‘think you meant fat! Haha’.
Now, the first incident would get me expelled or worse and the second a suspension
It’s pathetic, everyone has an edgy rage against the system phase. You can’t ruin kids lives over it

>ruin kids lives over threatening to shoot up schools
I'd beat their ass like you wouldn't believe.

No it isnt.

It's always been illegal to make death threats. At least in modern times.

pretty sure that's illegal in every country bro

It was an aimless threat that was a joke. No one person or place was specifically threatened. It would be like me saying "I'm going to kill someone". That is not illegal, and besides, a 15 year old's words should be taken extremely lightly.

doubt he'll get convicted for it then

Free speech is political in nature
It's saying shit like transsexuality is not a normative behavior and can't be encouraged.
Being edgy for edges is just retarded, get shit on kid, same for shitters who say peeed shit.

>it's just us and it always has been
Single mothers strike again

It's a shame they didn't shoot you for talking like a retarded zoomer.

>nooooooo you can’t just say you’re going to do something bad! That’s against the law!
Why?
>it just is okay??

Attached: 2E93153B-0C39-4792-8046-C967DB6A3F69.jpg (785x1000, 75.82K)

>make joke about shooting up cinema
>get banned

Attached: good job retard.gif (498x297, 621.64K)

How fucking low has this site fallen lmao
The people on jewtube comment sections are more based and blaming the single cunt mother "huehue muh little baby boy, high intellect and it's the adults ;("

Fuck you OP

Indeed, it's retarded to punish him before the crime even happened.

He said it online.
People are tricked into thinking this is private
by the comfort of their homes and that no one other but their friends is visible in the chat.

It's a public statement, as public as it can get.
There is 24/7 algorithmic surveillance for every action.
It's usually sold to rank access to jobs and mortgages,
but sometimes the government uses these records for criminal charges.

All very broken and maliciously abused, very much against human nature.

>Leaf
opinion disregarded.

Attached: dayoftherake.jpg (507x337, 75.21K)

Attached: Screenshot_20220611-075826.png (720x1440, 650.73K)

That's the problem with mericans, always confusing freedoms with free dumbs.

The only sentence that actually illegal in the US was brought in after the Booth took down that critic. You can't say "I want to kill the president of the USA" and thats about it. They don't police "wants" out there too much

"huehuehauahhaha I say nigger cuz itss funney and counter culture huehaahahhahahaah"

Don't make death threats, don't get involved with peeed shit.
I know half of this site is autistic or as cunts like to put it low emotional IQ, but it's really that simple.

Drunk at 9am Paddy?

Oh fuck off Justin you granny banger

Are you making a case for this dysgenic sludge single mom and her son with the stick legs rambling mad shit about shooting his school?
Your heard a whamin cry for her baby and it touched your heart christkike?
La virgin marryyy whinnnn

Why is this newsworthy? Kid shouldn't have made the threat. I bet you would feel differently if a Black kid did the same thing.