STARBUCKS to begin MASS CLOSINGS in major cities due to "personal safety and racism"

HOLY BASED, THEY'RE TIRED OF RELAXING. 16 STORES GETTING THE AXE THIS WEEK WITH MORE TO COME

The stores are in Seattle; Los Angeles; Philadelphia; Washington, DC, and Portland, Oregon. They will be closed by the end of July.

cnn.com/2022/07/12/business-food/starbucks-store-closures/index.html

Attached: Screenshot_20220713-031845_Chrome.jpg (720x1026, 156.22K)

Correlates to niggers or homeless?
>why not both

Cuz of white supremacy, clearly

Nigs don't even go to starbucks though do they?

Only when they need to go to the ATM

Lol, nice excuse to its shareholders.
The reality is that they were hemorraging money both from
Decreased consumers due to lockdowns
And
Increasing wages
They are now closing down unprofitable stores, but don't want to be seen as retreating lest their stocks fall.
MUH RACISM

Full story is bathrooms were being used as drug dens.

Starbucks virtue signaling a few years back saying homeless can use their bathrooms. They immediately turn into heroin dens where niggers shoot fent and rub shit on the walls

Attached: asdadadaaas.jpg (1280x720, 118.96K)

but where will sluts get their horribly overpriced sugary drinks?

>brag about importing a million somalis to work your stores
>OH N-

Yep, then an employee noticed two black drug dealers who always came in to sit, use the WiFi and never buy anything while waiting to sell heroin, so he told them to leave and they refused, citing "muh racism"

International news, Starbucks immediately forced everyone to take Racism Training.

Attached: 7c3.jpg (700x707, 56.96K)

kek

Theyre lying...i guarantee its alll the unionized stores that shut down

remember when pol memed the homeless to start living there and treating it like a public bathroom?

The one in DTLA had completely removed its dining area, there was only a table and a register. It was basically a lemonade stand with armed security guards. Can’t remember if it had glass wall or not. DTLA has been a no go zone and every corner has armed security gaurds to make it possible for normies to even visit during the day time.

This got around their open bathroom rule (remember it was racist to not let two crackheads use the bathroom so they made all bathrooms free to the public after). The bathroom across the street in the apple store was literally like a prison. You needed to go through 3 security personnel to access it then you were monitored by a attendant.

DTLA/skid row and much of the city has become third world and it’s not broadcast in national media the scale of decline. Most Americans wouldn’t believe how people live here. I’ve traveled to African countries that were either similar or safer in the way these no go zones work.
t LA user

Attached: 937A2C61-B3DF-463B-A0DE-2C9472A62B81.jpg (1668x1263, 1.19M)

good riddance, I'll make my own my coffee at home like I used to.

t
b
h

They keep having niggers wander in and scare customers away. They just dont want to use the correct words to accurately describe their situation.

How will millennial white women ever recover?

NOOOOOO MY PUMPKIN SPICED LATTE'S!?!?!?!?!?!!!!?!?!!

Worst coffee I've ever had and overpriced that was a decade ago
>Full story is bathrooms were being used as drug dens.
Lel

THIS IS RACIST

Anons! We must either pressure starbucks or get activist investors to pressure starbucks to keep those deathtraps open at all costs! Wagie liberals need to be sacrificed on the altar of progress!