National Rally candidate attacked by Antifa in Bordeaux

National Rally candidate attacked by Antifa in Bordeaux

>A National Rally (RN) candidate and his entourage were attacked by a gang of Antifa youths late on Friday evening, and the victim has condemned local politicians who have failed to condemn the attack or offer support to those injured in the assault.

>Pierre Le Camus, the 22-year-old RN candidate for the 2nd constituency of Gironde in the last legislative elections, was severely beaten alongside both his brother and his friend, after a dozen young students he identified as “belonging to the far-left, anti-fascist movement” recognized him on the terrace of the Mushroom café, near Place Gambetta.

rmx.news/france/france-national-rally-candidate-brutally-attacked-by-antifa-gang-brother-hospitalized-with-severe-injuries/

Attached: 1653247208712.png (547x680, 304.29K)

noguns europe shit

Bretty much this.

Well now they'll have him and his friends on watch for the "revenge attack"
Hopefully they manage to still do something

import africans
become africa

Attached: france-comic1.png (625x605, 156.23K)

>europeon gets beaten by the attack dogs of the ruling class and cant fight back because hes disarmed and weapons for self defence are illegal
What else is new?

antifa in western europe are feral faggots that the anti extremist task forces of the intelligence service conveniently ignore

Good thread OP, hopefully somebody will learn something from this.

Attached: In the Beginning Was the Word - Hermann Otto Hoyer (1937).jpg (1200x819, 153.42K)

Hes barely scuffed up, fkn twat

>couldn't handle 4 antifa trannies on his own in a 12 vs 3
He's not fit to be any kind of leader then, absolute pussy

One small unassuming woman with a screwdriver can ruin your life.
Don't throw stones unless you're going to put yourself out there like these guys are. Main thing to learn from the event is to have better situation awareness for your group, plan for these things happening, and have solutions on how to mitigate or turn them around.

>t. never been in a fight
you can be hafthor combined with mcgregor and you'll still get your shit pushed in if enough people jump you

> Deranged commies violently attack political opposition

> Faggotry, trannies and pedos being pushed on the populace

> Inflation and growing economic problems

I like where this is going

>> Deranged commies violently attack political opposition
What reality you live in? In my reality commies were subject of assault and murder everywhere. There is even webm of japanese commie being killed on stage.

>There is even webm of japanese commie being killed on stage

60 years ago.

Yeah because commies died out, no commies exist in my reality. There are bunch of fags (supported by capitalism) who brand themselves with commie symbols but they have literally nothing to do with commies and instead work hard to advance worst capitalist practices.

i love how commies and capitalists both accuse each other of being the other. idk whos jewing who anymore jej

Attached: sassy.png (675x663, 241.19K)

probably still looks more normal than any of their mugshots.

>capitalism: fags are our friends, we do everything do support and spread LGBT and other types of degeneracy
>communism: fags and degenerates are capitalist tools, jail them
>i love how commies and capitalists both accuse each other of being the other
First time I read something like that, both are pretty straightforward about it.

Who cares, rassemblement national are controlled opposition and a notoriously gay party led by an old wine aunt type woman, I hate democracy so much it's unreal

Attached: kisspng-pepe-the-frog-clip-art-otaku-5b23ca3b0a97c1.6197330915290721870434.jpg (900x880, 113.16K)

90% of supposed capitalists are keynesian, which is basically just thinly-veiled, hypocritical communism.

Don't fall for the commie shit, it was always a Jewish либepдa conspiracy. NS / nazbol gang is the way

i cant imagine the embarassment and horror of being BEAT UP by ANTIFA.
i dont think anybody in antifa has more than 1% muscle mass in their bodies.
Fucking pathetic.
>imagine getting your ass kicked by a spaghetti armed faggot with a rainbow flag

i just cant.

Attached: 098hjio3wjkj.jpg (320x320, 43.98K)

Normal shit here. Antifa and right wing stutends are fighting each others pretty often. It was already happening when i was in the university of bordeaux in 2008.
Too bad he got ambushed. Generally antifa dont stand a chance in a fair fight.

t.

Attached: 1634753563371.png (284x213, 96.79K)

according to a french newspaper they were between 30 and 40 lmao
Leftist using arabs tactics how surprising.

captialism and faggotry have nothing to do with each other, moron.

Both are getting the bullet. Don't worry