A quick question for the intellectuals

Why are Faggots such Niggers?

Attached: ryman-mcginnis_epcot_transportationlobby_20120502_1312229622.jpg (4216x1965, 3.48M)

Other urls found in this thread:

beyonddiscovery.org/vertical-acceleration/winginground-effect-wig-and-power-augmented-ram-wing-parwig-craft.html
britannica.com/technology/air-cushion-machine#ref64181
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why is the sky blue? Nobody fucking knows.

Because they're faggots my good man.

Attached: smart guy.jpg (800x800, 52.43K)

Because Niggers are Jews....

You can be a fag and you can be a nigger, but why do some feel the need to be faggot niggers? This post is for serious intellectuals and not incel fedora tipping pole smokers.

Lack of sexual dimorphism in primitive humanoids.

Was there ever a ride like this at disney world? For some reason this picture nostlagiates me.

Yes, when white men ruled the world and the future what bright.

***was bright... fucking auto correct

Man, what the fuck kind of thread title is that?

If it has to be explained to you, you will never understand.

>Faggots have anal worms
>Niggers have anal worms
>Parasites have a highly detrimental effect on cognition and encourage impulsive, irrational behaviour in the host

Honestly, it’s like you nigger faggots don’t even try with these threads any more.

Attached: D084B951-AF83-4528-A25A-C9C386B2B93F.jpg (1637x2048, 531.93K)

It's my first thread, take it easy on my boy pussy you alpha fag.

Some sandnigger wanting attention.

I prefer to be called a shitskin thank you

At least your gayness triggered something here that led me to this:

beyonddiscovery.org/vertical-acceleration/winginground-effect-wig-and-power-augmented-ram-wing-parwig-craft.html

And ram wing could make hovertrains work too (ground effect trains are the equivalent of WIG and there is no train equivalent of PARWIG).

Sorry bro didn’t realise. How’s Langley, or have they got you working remote?

Do you think fags care about their future? They fuck AIDS carrying men and obviously can't reproduce unless they adopt a kid to abuse.

Maybe sideways wings and lifting bodies for those trains would be inconvenient, so the lifting surfaces could be located below the vehicle (like an hydrofoil).

Attached: hydrofoil.jpg (2048x2048, 412.21K)

I am a faggot and the exact opposite of a nigger. Niggers don't even make eye contact with me.

Finally a quality thread. Some niggers are faggots but I disagree that all faggots are niggers. Some faggots are pretty based and live by high standards. I think the better question is why are niggers such faggots?

The Hovercraft class was named after a jewish faggot. LOL

Still ram air is another technology that got jewed:
britannica.com/technology/air-cushion-machine#ref64181