Japanese population is decreasing at record level. Let that sink in

Japanese population is decreasing at record level. Let that sink in.

Attached: FB6BB18E-3F3F-4F7B-B86B-1DA7CC98A77D.jpg (901x1280, 135.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/ZjzfJbYU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: DP91gzgXUAMCVP8.jpg (561x648, 59.41K)

I pulled out last time I was there.

The Japanese should engage in a cultural shift, change their work environments and probably also stop dressing like Westerners.

1/3 of their women has made a JAV. Let that sink in.

I'll sink something into the japanese if you catch my drift?

Attached: 1643102615628.png (684x726, 38.46K)

Japs are literally the ultimate goy, slaving themselves to live the most miserable life possible. Raising a child in that environment would be torture.

So what? It will stabilize and recover, sooner or later...as long as they are not flooded with foreigners.

perfect, the world is overpopulated anyways

The Japanese can still recover if they make a concerted effort.

The South Koreans have no hope. They’re unironically genociding themselves.

Keep cooming and consooming neets. Leave the ladies to us

> disinformation designed to open the floodgates for immigration
Herb'd

>it's important to breed uncontrolled like an animal

Attached: food aid.jpg (550x1600, 202.14K)

Japan chose the shittiest possible cultural synthesis where they both expect man to be a breadwinner and made it near impossible to support a family with a single person income. They also have contradictory values about women where they are expected to be done with their careers once they have children, but they are also expected to commit to those careers over family.

No way that's true

I will personally fuck every Japanese woman

>Let that sink in.
Capitalism won. The reserve army of labor incoming.

If you compute the amount of JAVs that country produces and the population you get a ridiculously high ratio.

As an American and proud ally to Japan, I volunteer to house and impregnate 5-6 Japanese women at a time in a rotating fashion. I will be generous enough to let them give birth in their home country and promise to make no claims against them to take time away from them with their precious offspring

I'd imagine some women film a lot more than 1 or 2 videos, not the each JAV is a different jap.

Surely that's because each JAV actress makes multiple videos throughout their career.

I'm sorry, but I can't curse my future sons/descendants with the curse of a hapa life. It's just too cruel.

I know getting, fucking, and marrying a gook is playing life on Easy mode for white men, but damning the rest of my descendants to lives of being frustrated hapas who can't get white pussy and to be forced to live as 4 inch dick, 5ft5in hapa men who can only hope to get side ways pussy from gooks thus turning 6,000 years of whiteness into an eternity of gooks is just horrible.
The easy pussy and trad wife (asian style) isn't worth it.
If my ancestors can get white pussy, and decent looking white pussy I assume since I'm not ugly, then I should be able to too.

Lol so what? It can decrease x10 times and it’ll still be fine cos it’s Japanese
You on the other hand can’t unmutt yourselves

Don't let that sink in

Good. It should go down. They don't have any space on those tiny islands anyway.

fpbp as always

On a side note pic related is being airdropped to all anons, it's free fucking money so sign up. pastebin.com/ZjzfJbYU

Attached: HolocaustAIRDROPP8.png (600x400, 80.78K)

Attached: 47B0B66500000578-5227677-But_toward_the_end_of_the_clip_one_of_Logan_s_friends_is_heard_s-a-4_1514899518195.jpg (306x435, 33.51K)

If you aren't japanese, then the kids won't be either, retard.

Bwc