So what is it? Preserve the white race?

Or are you a beta male cuck? Cause dating/marrying women and having children is CRINGE.

Attached: D592DFAB-C20D-468C-9B22-54B03A2ECD41.png (1792x828, 3.54M)

stfu

Attached: Screenshot (162).png (1482x782, 588.44K)

Attached: FOjhEsyWQA0qysN[1].jpg (1200x1200, 200.71K)

I cannot bring enough currency to the table to ever afford the life I want to live :(

Having a family is the best retirement plan in existence. You have to put in way effort into it than a pension, but it's a labor of love. If you're a broken human, I'd understand how that sounds like a bad idea to you, but as someone who was brought up in a stable family, I can assure you family is the ultimate cheat code in life.

So can't many people who have children, but hardship makes the man, my man.

Attached: 1649434584933.jpg (3161x4087, 1.07M)

Trannies always look like they smell weird idk how to explain it. Get this doughy thing away from me though.

I agree. I’m so sick of seeing this faggot even remotely grouped with right wing nationalism. He is nothing and his giant group of children threatening to kill white women that are married are nothing. They are pussy faggots and it’s sad they even call themselves right wing. Incel faggotry needs to die.. their worse than any niggers on the planet.

No one cares about this irrelevant try hard astroturfed zoomer kike controlled OP who has multiple gay shill threads filled with fake comments from their chat script at all times. These kike parasites desperately want you to pay attention to shabbos and kike “e-celebs” while sliding the board and astroturfing kikes as your leaders. This is just one example of a shill op currently taking place.

No idea who "this faggot" is or what his opinions are, but apparently it's the perfect entertainment product for "people" like you to pore all over.

Consider self-termination.

Attached: 1655521208277.jpg (600x600, 276.21K)

My wife and I are helping to create the Eurasian hapa race of the future

Whenever war is approaching, men tend to stop starting families

Only dating human women.

Attached: 98750063_p0.jpg (614x677, 489.91K)

Mainly the issue with women is they are hyper-collectivists by nature and will, without any sort of training or instruction, naturally form a vagina mafia and collective nag and henpeck men into being subservient

Nick's thesis is that this order of things in modernity, where all men in relationship are henpecked by their nagging gfs/wives is unnatural and not Christian. Which is simply correct. Simultaneously, obviously, relationships are necessary to create the next generation.

Both of these ideas are valid at the same time. One can recognize that the new generation of successful, healthy westerners needs to be born; while also acknowledging that there are hordes of women out there that are pathologically compelled to feminize their bfs/husbands and turn them into emasculated oversocialized dorks

Also he's completely right about married guys/guys with gfs being totally boring and unfunny

This beaner's show lately has been shitting on white women 24/7 while praising niggers. Becoming unwatchable.

>hourly political streamer viral marketing thread

I like to tune into Tim Pool to see his million dollar mcmansion

Attached: Rage Streamers.jpg (1280x720, 168.3K)

>Or are you a beta male cuck? Cause dating/marrying women and having children is CRINGE.
Fuentes is a total false opposition shill. Just ignore/condemn him.

So what is it, sneed or feed?

>Fuentes is a total false opposition shill. Just ignore/condemn him.
Also, morally you can kill Fuentes. Anyone with access has the moral right to kill this false opposition shill.

Seethe more wignat

>t.Pic-related
Also he already said he supports people getting married and having kids, you'd know that if you watched more than 5 minutes of his show instead of being a dishonest faggot

Attached: 1657544365561.png (186x230, 57.58K)

Idk how I ever watched him... tuning in recently I’m like wtf happened to this guy? He’s always attacked his fans but like he went on an unhinged rant about dragging men’s wives out of their homes and burning them alive. Oh and he’s gonna kill all the husbands too cause their simps. I shit you not, these guys are the definition of faggots. Families are the bedrock and this incel fake catholic bullshit is very stupid.

You're back to seething about Nick? lol I thought you guys were done with this shit. What was it that triggered you this time?

Kefir?

Did you not see tonight’s episode? “Imagine a world of just right wing catholic incels.. HEAVEN” you fags are actual fags who suck with women and hate anyone who actually has families. Some of us actually lead our women. Isn’t one of the biggest streamers on the show married and has kids? Is nick Gonna kill them too? You pussies have never left ur house and don’t shoot or train. You’re pathetic. Stop threatening white families you actual kike dicksucker before you end up buried with my fucking excavator.