Red pill me on Spain, they are my relatives? ancestors? are my mother culture? were they bad or good...

Red pill me on Spain, they are my relatives? ancestors? are my mother culture? were they bad or good? modern Spaniards have any closeness to me? where is the gold?

Attached: Espana.gif (425x286, 7.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2008/12/04/world/europe/04iht-gene.4.18411385.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Spanish communists gave a bunch of gold to the Soviet Union in exchange for shitty guns and they still lost to based Franco. What a waste.

You are a Mayan rape baby, pedro.

they are your retarded causing that has a speech impediment.

cousin*

First of all, are you hispanic or latino? How mestizo are you? Show hands and/or nose

Pretty pitiful lot. If I were you, I’d just identify as full Indian

the gold ended up in the hands of liberals, that's a shame

Is there evidence that the Spanish were rapists?

one more for the family

I don't know what I am, wait I'll take a picture of my arm let me turn on the light in my room.

You are indio primitive trash. You hardly have any Spaniard genes. Now go back to beheading and ripping hearts out from your fellow savage tribe.

Attached: ajpa22293-fig-0003-m.jpg (963x742, 108.01K)

descended from moors from africa who conquered spaniarabia and moortugal and blacked them, dna has proven this. Europe ends at the Pyrenees, spaniarabia and moortugal are Upper Africa
>Spain and Portugal have a history of fervent Catholicism, but almost a third of the population now turns out to have a non-Christian genetic heritage. About 20 percent of the current population of the Iberian Peninsula has Sephardic Jewish ancestry, and 11 percent bear Moorish DNA signatures, a team of geneticists reports.
nytimes.com/2008/12/04/world/europe/04iht-gene.4.18411385.html

Attached: 1450382867257.png (562x258, 259.06K)

You share dna with the spaniards that came, not with the spaniards that stay. And when I said came I meant it literally sir

Attached: 1634059917034.png (320x409, 206.2K)

funny enough almost all of the spaniards ive met look like japs/gooks, epicanthic folds and everything

lol

if this is true and also this that means my ancestors really were moors that's really cool

here is my arm btw

Attached: mi brazo.png (960x1280, 1.42M)

I don't really know anything about Spain, but I know that some indigenous people here are of Asian/Mongolian origin

>they are my relatives?
possibly
>ancestors?
maybe
>are my mother culture?
partly
>were they bad or good?
both and neither
>modern Spaniards have any closeness to me?
everyone likes tacos these days
>where is the gold?
the Russians got it

If Spain is only partially our mother culture, where is the other part?

das rite, dey wuz kanga n shiet

Attached: 1657456289904.jpg (680x650, 191.56K)

france and mayan aztecs.

One of the greatest empires to ever exist. Their big "mistake" is that they didnt wipe out the natives but instead tried to convert them to Catholicism.

centuries later sandmonkeys still mad lol

>Is there evidence that the Spanish were rapists?
all conflicts have rape in them, but it's greatly exaggerated by anglos in the case of the Spanish conquest of the Americas. for the most part conquistadors were just given wives to settle with
>paywall
nice try, shitskin