What's the Any Forums approved fragrance for white supremacists that will help them attract more white ladies?

What's the Any Forums approved fragrance for white supremacists that will help them attract more white ladies?

Attached: image-asset.jpg (640x800, 80.46K)

The Axe with the edgiest artwork / name

Anything with African male pheromones

Choose your weapon

Attached: 81ieJ9KnBIL._SL1500_.jpg (1201x1500, 254.35K)

Davidoff cool water

But anything that isn't those $1 sprays would do if you are attractive

I just raw dawg it with none. the jewesses can't get enough of it. they beg me to sodomize them

Creed aventus

Damn bitch you old

I just mix pre-workout with liquid soap it smells hardcore as fuck.

Drakkar Noir

Old Spice

SOVL

Attached: old axe cans.jpg (648x486, 34.44K)

>AXE
sounds like a tranny fragrance

I use the bottled fragrance of white wine, dogs, scented candles and the sterilizer they use in abortion clinics.

>What's the Any Forums approved fragrance for white supremacists that will help them attract more white ladies?
Sweat and the smell of cum.

This. I always get compliments on how good I smell but I never say what my fragrance is. I also wear a sandalwood and tobacco deodorant.

Attached: 788m.jpg (600x521, 23.41K)

this is all you need, women love it

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-07-13 at 2.18.22 AM.png (308x388, 63.59K)

The only fragrant that truly attracts a white woman is hung black dude semen.

>is X pol-approved?

this, got compliments every time i wore it, get the parfum not the eau de toilet though much better

This thread has finally proven to me none of you get pussy.

Actually bought this after seeing Jeremy discuss it as much as he did a couple of years back. Got the big bottle and it's my daily driver/sig. scent. Professional, clean and interesting with decent enough projection if you don't naturally reek from the get-go.

For the nights I've got YSL La nuit de l'homme. Smells fucking amazing and chicks drool over it.

Attached: 375x500.29727.jpg (375x500, 22.22K)

Yves Saint Laurent because I'm distinguished and sexy as fuck

Sweat from a niggas balls. By Ed Buck.

Versace Dylan Blue is my main scent. I also wear club de nuit intense when I want to smell as manly as possible.

David Beckham Instinct, cheap and it gets the fanny dripping wet if you catch my meaning

Success