Why Miscegenation is a Sin

Got my DNA results back, since I’m not able to trace my lineage. (Foster child). Let my parents decision to have a gangbang (fuck you ma and pa) and then just dump me, be an example on the decay of society. A strong society not only has a stable economy without parasitic central banks and JEWS, but also promotes racial wellbeing and a strong family unit. I will fight tooth and nail for a better ethnic future in America, even if I have to pack my bags to do it.

Attached: A8F6B3A9-8B5D-4F80-81B5-CC38AF41752E.jpg (1125x2129, 267.81K)

Attached: STOP.jpg (1200x800, 230.43K)

You were so close, but then you fucked up. Checked.

Attached: 982AECE9-C303-4ADF-8F4B-38A2A3613862.gif (640x494, 291.13K)

Back to Mexico you go

I don’t think I would fit in Mexico.

Attached: 11F17019-135C-4FD5-8B6B-D655B7915688.jpg (1582x2108, 477.18K)

enjoy anomie

I had to look that word up, thank you. I don’t enjoy it one bit. I hope one day this country actually wakes up, and everything gets reset to at least….1913.

you're white(in america)

Your facial hair, you need to address it

I don’t like using razors, they burn. I am hoping to grow an actual beard, but it seems futile. Boo

invest in a razor and shave that pubic lookin shit off your face

Maybe I like looking like a scruffy bum at work, Don Draper.

you look disgusting, take that pubic hair off your cheeks and chin.

We need to do better than that. America needs to go back to being for free, landowning white men, in good moral standing with themselves, God, and community. That includes observing the tenets of ethnic homogeneity.

Your whiter than most people my guy. Very few people are 100 percent anymore. You can have a bright future, just focus on using the cards that where dealt to you properly

It’s a good thing I don’t care, please see Thank you for your input

Attached: 7686F527-6A69-41B2-90DB-70AD9B203559.jpg (1080x1920, 377.28K)

My future is alright. I’m working and I own my home, like a lot of normie Americans still. I’m worried about this country and it’s future, if we do not clean up our act. The biggest threat to any true republic for landowning white men, is centralized power in the hands of Jews and Jesuits. They wish to water us down. We must stack metals, bullets, food, and focus on educating our posterity so we don’t have to deal with this bullshit in the future. Ban public schools and women in the workforce, reinstate the House of Un-American Activities Committee.

you dont look scruffy
your face looks like a ballsack
>wants to grown a beard
>cant
>doesnt realize this is because he doesnt shave regularly
if you wanna keep lookin like you got a bunch of pubes glued to your mug thats your business but you look like shit

A scruffy bum would have a proper beard, not transparent chin pubes

My ballsack has even more pubes, bro

OP

>pic related

Attached: fsddsfdsds.jpg (400x400, 23.33K)