Hey guys have you seen the new video of Lauren Simonsen? She shits so hard on that Jewish homosexual pedophile Milo...

Hey guys have you seen the new video of Lauren Simonsen? She shits so hard on that Jewish homosexual pedophile Milo, that drunkard impotent boomer Molyneux, fuck she even told up yours to that tranny Blair White. It's only 3 hours long. This is all I have been waiting for to see for years.

Attached: 1657688373772.webm (444x250, 2.91M)

Other urls found in this thread:

speculareffect.org/2020/10/22/the-female-anti-feminist-the-truth/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Molyneux? Peter Molyneux??

God I wish it were me.

I'll wait to see if Nick reviews it during his 3 hour shows.
I'm not watching a woman for 3 hours

She's awesome. She's got more guts and more intelligence in the little toe on her left foot than just about everyone here.

Ha bros why do you watch these harlots I am floored at the money these of bitches rake in who tf pays for this shit?

No stef, the butthurt alt right guy

Post feet

>Any Forums - E Celeb Cancer

probably paying toll to the Left since she's trying to come back to relevancy

She doesn’t have a penis. Ewwwwww!

Off topic e-celeb garbage thread

It will work out just fine as intended by her.

I'm not going to watch it, but I think she was one of the few alt-right influencers who wasn't intentionally sabotaging the movement.

Ah yes the jewish estars, btw when does she stick it in? Only sucks it?

Mine or hers?

>Lauren Simonsen
Who?

Lauren Southern

Jews hate her because she refused to promote Israel

And this is why they attempt to malign her by calling her a "jew". A sort of retarded reverse-psychology

Yeah she is based desu
When people say " we don't need women aka whores on our side"
Theyre usually just trying to make us unappealing to the masses.

A lot of women i know are redpilled and this rhetoric isn't nice to them. But they overlook it because they're not retarded

Only retarded, desperate faggot men allow these whores to infiltrate male only spaces, which inevitably leads to disaster and destruction. I believe her, because I know these kinds of men. They get all giddy and stupid when they think they found "that girl". Just like the Anime watching faggots—"Omg! she watches Anime, too!" They do not understand the larping and grifting nature of women and they learn the hard way when they are rejected. These men are so dumb that they do not understand that women are social climbers and are only pretending to be interested in things men are, simply to meet men they are attracted to and interested in. Those men are usually "alphas" of whatever enterprise men innovate and participate in.

You're a gamer geek? Meet the “gamer chick”, with her turned up cat glasses and anime-style colored hair. Surprise! She likes anime too! Done deal! Oh wait. Guess what! She loves building computers…but hold on. Get a load of this one—she codes! If you think that’s wild; she totally digs cars and loves “watching the game”. She’s the entire package and more. An MMA loving, gun-toting, Warcraft-beasting, rough and tumbly, have-a-beer-with-the-boys kind of gal. She’s so cool!

These guys are all fucking retards who fell for the lamest female grift. "A woman anti Feminist". What fucking morons.

speculareffect.org/2020/10/22/the-female-anti-feminist-the-truth/

Attached: 1657676990975.gif (200x200, 467.85K)

t. MILO jannies. CLEAN IT UP, BOI

Attached: milofag cringe.jpg (1024x570, 98.91K)