Blue tooth vaxed

is this fucking true bros? are the vaxies giving off blue tooth signals?

vids related

bitchute.com/video/SMFxZcp0E09k/

bitchute.com/video/OMM5Y7IjuHuE/

is there any end to the mrna self replicating nano partical magnetic heart enlarging crystal prion growing clot shot?

Attached: vaxieblues.jpg (1200x630, 42.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pst.klgrth.io/paste/8yqzm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes I tested it during our pool party last weekend.

But according to video from Mexican researchers, where they brought vaccinated and unvaccinated people to the forest to avoid interference signals, both groups gave off Bluetooth signals.

Either humans always had Bluetooth embedded (no one before ever had any incentive to check) or everyone is contaminated with nano smart dust.

im not vaxed , and i dont give f bluetooth signals

>is there any end to the mrna self replicating nano partical magnetic heart enlarging crystal prion growing clot shot?
No, there seems to be no end in sight for the experimental mRNA gene therapy graphene jab.

Yeah it was not all unvaccinated of course, but some of them. But even then for both people with and without PCR tests, so the test can be ruled out as root cause.

Oh my gosh! Its real!
>A blue tooth signal just flew over my house!!!!

My bluetooth likes to turn itself on all of a sudden. Not vaxxed tho.

Yes it is real. Lots of unknown Bluetooth devices around our garden on Saturday.

Pureblood here. I've heard about this before, but only online.
Strangely enough, when I've used my Bluetooth headphones at the gym, I've had moments where my music starts fading, struggling, and cutting out sometimes completely. As if it's trying to connect to something else, and sometimes it actually does disconnect and I have to re-sync it. My devices and new and fully charged. It's only happened a handful of times.
I don't think anyone was very near to me when it's happened, because I've looked around when it happened. I figured it was someone else's device picking up and jacking my signal, but maybe it was trying to connect to vaxxies?

Attached: Memento.jpg (1200x875, 252.77K)

Bluetooth speaker at our party had no interferencel/problems, unless the music guy walked out of range with his phone.

How far does a Bluetooth signal travel?
Like 30ft or something, right?

EEWNSN: Energy Efficient Wireless Nano Sensor Network MAC Protocol for Communications in the Terahertz Band

Attached: 1612584936993s.jpg (249x240, 5.98K)

yeah g
jewgle says approximately 30 feet
The range of the Bluetooth® connection is approximately 30 feet (10 meters). However, maximum communication range will vary depending on obstacles (person, metal, wall, etc.) or electromagnetic environment

Once they're synced, I don't get why it would try to go astray while it's still in range. My phone doesn't know any other signal besides my headphones by name. It's such nonsense that I thought someone was messing with me on purpose.

LoRaWAN jab is superiour

Schizo thread

why is Any Forums antispam being such a nigger to me...

Attached: 1657550698298.png (2048x2140, 3.25M)

me to, i was trying to reply to your post with a link

ghostbin got me back
pst.klgrth.io/paste/8yqzm

thanks reading now

I doubt it's true. Kind of like the worms in masks nonsense it's just to make non-covid believers and and anti-vaxxers look crazy.