/nzg/ - New Zealand general

Gday boys. Beautiful day down here in Nelson. Days like these take your mind off how fucked our government is. Remember to stay positive and help your family any chance you get

Attached: 1629765550220.jpg (851x660, 78.15K)

i hate jacinda

Took this photo of the sunrise this morning btw. Bloody gorgeous

Attached: 20220713_072056.jpg (4000x3000, 3.26M)

I'm going to be buying a car tomorrow. I hope I don't die on the way back. I don't know how to drive.
Avoid state highway 1

Attached: 1555555555555.png (1280x720, 1.19M)

Evening lads
Boss came in this morning beaming (FH hierarchy) says he was on the phone to his mate who's a back bencher in parliament last night, and he said Gayford is locked up. Everyone in parliament knows, but they aren't allowed to say anything, meanwhile Jabcinda has "left" him and is trying to convince the other worms in the compost pile that she didn't know anything about the MILLIONS OF FUCKING DOLLARS worth of methamphetamine
also reserve bank just raised OCR get rekt housing jews

Attached: Dylan -The Dildo - Klebold (deceased).jpg (1506x1088, 127.73K)

beautiful rugby pitch in Nelson.. right on the beach

the correct nomenclature is rugby garden

Hamilton is the place to be mate, it's always grey here. Grey on a fine day, grey on a cloudy day, grey and wet on a rainy day. We don't get the sunrise over the sea here because we don't got no fucking sea. Just grey.
Mind you if you aren't a fan of tsunamis or earthquakes this is PRIMO.

Interesting. Mainstream media has been so silent on this so far. Can't hide it forever

so how come none of you cucks nutted in jacinda?
you could of had a 7/10 chick with money and fame providing for you
guess Old Brucey will come over and do it himself

Attached: kek.jpg (200x202, 5.89K)

Bros, which countries no longer require the clot shot pass, want to get out of this depressing shithole for a few months.

Think a lot of middle/south American countries don't and there's always Russia

Nice exif data buddy.

you know I will
I love me lil sista so much, it'll be twice the fun

Attached: 1650181989243.jpg (732x1024, 188.91K)

Buenos días señor

my sis glowie handler made a where's clarke joke to me, this government is such a joke, hurry up with the kulak timline so i can start a homestead innawoods with the rest of the based and redpilled dissidents

What are you buying? Need any tips from a car enthusiast?

It's a 2004 Mazda Demio. It's all a peasant like me can afford.
>Need any tips from a car enthusiast?
I think I'm fine but I get a bit spooked at the thought of merging onto a motorway from an on ramp

I want to kill every fucking Redditor on this planet and no not in Minecraft.

Attached: Capture.png (823x728, 90.17K)

all a car needs to do is get you from a-b the amount of people that submit themselves to debt slavery for the sake of superfluous cars to too high, old cars are better anyway they wont turn your brakes off when you are going 120mph because you posted transgressive journalism.
Michael Hastings

A righteous man has nothing to fear but God

good morning me love new zealand

Message to kiwis: import more of your sheilas, less maoris pls