Post non globohomo TV shows

Post non globohomo TV shows.

Breaking bad is another one, but it was made before globohomo was in everything.

Attached: bcs.png (350x525, 293.84K)

picrel is either extremely based or extremely pozzed and I'm too retarded to tell

Attached: 1_cBDC54d4AZ7dt7KikG99gg.jpg (1400x1050, 195.2K)

Nyan neko sugar girls

Start here

Attached: downloads 1.png (488x812, 71.53K)

THANK YOU

Don't watch anything made after 2000. There's your fucking answer. Literally any tv show before 2000 is perfectly fine to watch.

Attached: Empire_season_3_poster.jpg (259x383, 22.92K)

I hate better call saul.

It's too slow. The jimmy and kimmy parts are cringey and mike is an old grandpa.
The appeal of Gus is gone too.

Show is no bueno.

jing ju cats

Attached: Look_at_me.png (1920x1079, 1.05M)

picrel and Andy Griffith

Attached: 826663143065.jpg (363x517, 208.02K)

Married with Children is always a classic.

Breaking Bad was really, really good, but man did that final season crap the bed. They tried to vilify Skyler and have Walt accept responsibility when early on it was established that he was extremely unhappy with how unsupportive his wife was towards all of his endeavors and how he couldn’t stand that his son not only didn’t respect him, but was often times embarrassed by him.

The final bad guys being some random group of Nazi bikers and a quirky chick who was too quick to kill people was awful, and how they killed Hank was even worse. Then you have Walt making a ton of mistakes and where as previous seasons had him using his teacher knowledge to solve problems, this one just had him tape a gun to a metal arm in the back of his truck and shoot through a wall to solve his problem.

I’d give the show up to the final season a 9/10, but that final season was so bad it really brought the whole thing down to maybe a 7 just off of how it killed any form of satisfying payoff with any of the characters.

Attached: BC84EBCA-E044-4F3B-B291-CD1E22F4318E.jpg (474x670, 72.8K)

wow beyond belief.

you are the 90's (((kid))) you willl comsume

also no fucking x-files, or non american media.

lol con air

Any Forums is a fucking joke

>Adventure Time
>ET
no thanks

If you want 1920s racism boardwalk empire is pretty good

Attached: sopranos.png (1920x7851, 1.61M)

This
Isn't Come and See on that list? It's a great film. If it wasn't so massive Id have the 12 hour documentary Europa : The Last Stand.
Well forgive me for having a wife and a bug for Nostalgia.

Attached: downloads 2.png (484x777, 67.75K)

Did you know that they made a 2 hour movie called El Camino to tie up loose ends with Pinkman and attempt to make a better ending than season 5?

It sucked even more.

Monster Musune on repeat for 3 days
Then Evangelion backwards and every time Rei is on screen it gets 2 x faster

>my routine for about 3 months

ALL TV SHOWS ARE GLOBOHOMO! Who do (((you))) think owns these stations and shows?

Yeah I saw that, it was good. It although it felt a little "fake" or "marvelish" at times. Literally everyone was beautiful looking and incredibly young even the girl who's supposed to be someone's mom looks like she's in her 30s.

even the leaf knows it

Even one of the bad guys is black in this one.

Attached: hdtv.jpg (2000x1125, 240.18K)

Silicon Valley is pretty good.

Attached: youarejus.png (1140x596, 453.41K)

I enjoyed it

breaking bad wasn't but better call the libs is
>lalo salamanca
>total mastermind
>lalo somehow against all odds survives the attack on his house
>everybody's interested in what happens to this complete mastermind
>gus plants a revolver in the underground lab just because lol
>lalo against all odds again gets gus to fall into his trap using saul and kim
>against all odds slips into the laundromat undetected
>against all odds captures gus
>decides to do a youtube vlog for no reason instead of just end it
>after defeating heavily armed trained assassins left and right, gets killed by a fast food manager with a revolver
gay show. horrible writing.

>Kazaam
You have some truly horrendous taste, user.

Attached: jfr.jpg (1014x892, 182.99K)

Yeah I liked it, i also like how they poked fun at how woke San Francisco is.

Patrician taste

You fapped to Casper, didn't you?

Are you calling it liberal because you don't like the newest episodes writing or because the guy whos smart in industry heavily dominated by Mexicans is mexican?

Even though this show is gay for entertaining the mainstream narrative on Syria, it became based when it reveals the Iranian guy was a red herring and the real bad guys are Hunter Biden types and deep state billionaires.