White people are so precious to me

White people are so precious to me

I wish I could scoop them all up and put them in their very own massive ethnostate.

And I would blare through the loudspeakers, "YOU'RE FREE NOW! FREE TO STAY PURE AND BEAUTIFUL! SO BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY! BREED MORE BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN WITH MULTI-COLORED HAIR AND EYES! CREATE THE COMPASSIONATE, WELL-MANNERED AND INNOVATIVE SOCIETY YOU WERE ALWAYS MEANT TO HAVE! ONE TO STAND THE TEST OF TIME! YOU CAN DO THAT NOW, MY LOVELY, WONDERFUL LITTLE ARYANS!"

Can you all see it? CAN YOU SEE IT??

Attached: cutie.jpg (2048x1536, 275.72K)

you did it user
youre the first one to solve the jewish question

the only reason to bother with MHA is the girls

Attached: images (1).jpg (739x415, 32.42K)

whites will submit to MENA BVLLS.
Islam will reign.

white people are pathetic school and mosque/church shooters

Attached: Screenshot_20220712-183505_Firefox.jpg (1079x1207, 445.74K)

you wont do shit

Attached: abu ghraib.jpg (770x513, 55.54K)

Attached: ezgif-2-d59e961535.jpg (770x513, 54.62K)

Attached: 040510_abughraib_02.jpg (1000x844, 629.58K)

Attached: ezgif-4-d110d70606.jpg (1500x1034, 237.46K)

This looks hilarious what movie is it from

Pislam has already failed in the west. Why do you think "muslims" come here? kek

Still seething about Christchurch? Kek.

Live in fear. I hear pork chops are on sale at the super market. Go get'cha some. I know Muslims eat pork.

Fjeldbroder.. in all our history, the history of Europe and her children, we have been at war. First with each other, then eith everyone else. Hell, even Denmark, Norway and Sweden has been kicking each other's asses for millennia up until a few hundred years ago. Face it, we're not peaceful, and we do not want peace. We're murderous and murderes, and might as well accept that.

Racial purism is such trash. I don't want to be white. I don't even want to be human.

>Racial purism is such trash

Attached: 1623315853331.gif (570x564, 77.23K)

>murderers and murderees
Someone took the Vikingpill

Then fucking kill yourself you nigger loving kike furry faggot

I wish you had big enough hands.

>movie

Lmfao

can we attribute this behavior to their aryan genes or christian culture?

pls do it fren

will you live stream it when you kys?

I'm talking all Europeans, all white people. But yes, Germanics are the top tier when it comes to killing.

Since were in a thread with this, Do any of these towel heads actually deserve this? Like aside from being towel heads were there any actual reasons to freedom rain them.

I ask because one of you fuckers know. Common be special.

Attached: Detroitcuptest.png (766x487, 477.39K)