>destroy goodwill to send more aid
>Biden tries to send more
>mutts meltdown "muh healthcare"
>riots on street, wallmart burns down

Is Putin playing with cheat codes?

Attached: 0.jpg (1136x852, 126.38K)

>the presidents on both sides are literally ethnic Hebrews
It's kike plan all along, the world order is just shifting again

Attached: עבור השקלים שלי.jpg (2048x1365, 673.95K)

nah, sounds more like you don't understand how corrupt ukraine is

>capture himars
>capture
I mean, is the difference between "sold it off" and "dropped intact while running away" really that important if result is the same? Though I'm sure this difference is important for those Ukrainians who had that HIMARS.

They captured HIMARS?

x

>>release image with big Z on side
Where image?

Russians: Do you like our HIMARS system? Will you make inexpensive clone of it? We get ripped off at the price of these things.

If you like our system we will be glad; we mean the technical components etc we worked on.

What of the Hand-Held anti-tank items: will you make in expensive clones of those?

Our condolences for whomever was killed: we actually do feel sadness when we see a blonde hair blue eyed ruskie general killed. We don't know why: but we do feel bad about such.

Keep on acquiring and making pretty girls: wherever you guys go the girls are prettier the next generation.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-07-10 3 - 3DCG - 4chan.png (300x100, 27.72K)

The whole fucking point of this war is to deplete the US and Europe of military power as much as possible. This is why Russia is using rust buckets and bongo trucks and NATO is sending whatever they can. This will not get better. No, before long the west will have nothing when the real war happens.

Do you really believe that HIMARS were captured by chechens? Knowing the way Russbots act on social media they would be parading the thing around with pictures like they take with captured Javelins and M777s

So for no picture of a captured HIMARS has been released.

Cope more

Russians look white to me; what's so bad about them having the fruits of white intellectual labour?
Lots of blond hair blue eyes there.

They also sent lots of pretty women over in the 90s and 2000s, and kids too. Why should we hate them? I don't get it. They did all they could to be friends. We just don't own our own country.

If Russians can produce a Javelin clone for less than 200 dollars after capturing out 100,000 dollar versions: they deserve to do so.

It's such a fucking rip off.
"Oh this has a computer chip: therefore 95k bonus"

HIMARS system should be cloned too. I wonder how must rape we are getting on that bill? These things shouldn't be so expensive.

Meh. I wouldn't believe any news about captured weaponry without any photos.

Do you like little girls for marraige.
Or do you like old women?

Remeber: YHWH allows child brides in book 5 of the Old Testament, chapter 22, verse 28, in Hebrew, Greek, and Latin (not english).

So young girls, or old women; russian. If you are russian: you sound like an american using a rus VPN.

Attached: afghan14.jpg (982x674, 401.36K)

baste

Every xoxol I know would sell his own last name for a new car. It is not shocking to me whatsoever that some redneck division sold off their equipment and took RU citizenship

Why are you ignoring my posts:
Answer the questions.
I don't think you are russian. Your sentence-formation is that of a middle class white from the eastern-seaboard:ie: A fag; if I may be abrupt.

Russians like little girl lolis and can't into english 100 percent. They don't form the sentances like a white faggot. Also you fake-russian-flags steam at pedos. Russians don't. Russians take the little girls for themselves like Moses and AAron's men did: and are doing so in Ukraine.

Fag.

Attached: afghan-girl-and-marine.jpg (1000x658, 160.43K)

what are the points of those sand bags? the russians are just gonna storm in the front door?

>Every xoxol I know would sell his own last name for a new car. It is not shocking to me whatsoever that some redneck division sold off their equipment and took RU citizenship

Whites traditionally did not have last names. They had only 1 name: like Afghans have one name (Example for a little girl: Butterfly. Because little girls are cute and men marry them and have relations with them in afghanistan. The name exemplifies what the little girl is to be).

So why wouldn't they sell off a last name?
It's not a real thing. Usually it just means a profession or a town. Whites were (and are, since they oppose men marrying young girls because their masters say so) backstabbing cattle peasant slaves. What need of them of a name at all?

Attached: afg1630885959702.jpg (728x482, 58.79K)

No, vatnik wet dreams.

>what are the points of those sand bags? the russians are just gonna storm in the front door?

Russians have sex with girl children in Ukraine. What do you think of that American "Z" ?

Attached: afgh.jpg (624x351, 56.83K)

Yeh bruh i actually live in California. This is me on golden gate bridge.

Attached: IMG_20220713_095855.jpg (4624x2136, 2.54M)

daily reminder that ukraine has ZERO himars right now
2 were destroyed as per russian MoD and the other 2 were sold off to russians
all these supposed "ammo depots" exploding are actually old footage or fake news
if you deny any od this you are a tranny nazi globohomo glownigger HATO shill
Z

>No, vatnik wet dreams.
Vatniks don't need wet dreams because they have actual sex with young little ukranian female children. They then bring them home with them to continue doing so as brides.

What do you think of this practice?
Does it anger you? As a white person.
How dare any man have a child wife, am i rite. Right white person. Right

You think a marriage is when a Man and a Woman go before a Judge or a Priest. Right white person, right? You've never read anything in ancient languages and don't even know what marriage is.

As you scream "NO You CANNOT MARRY A LITTLE GIRL". If you can conqueror it: if you can bring it under your dominion and control: then you Own it.

Attached: fse.jpg (850x677, 164.96K)

How exactly did you piss off that guy so much. I need to learn your technique.

>Yeh bruh i actually live in California. This is me on golden gate bridge.

Last time I went to cali I failed the California Bar Exam and got a chinese flu from a chinaman sitting next to me.

It was the worst illness I ever got.
China.
Why did you sit a chinaman next to me, a blue eyed Y boy? Why?

I had to go pass the NY Bar exam instead.

>How exactly did you piss off that guy so much. I need to learn your technique.

You whites simply oppose men marrying little girls. That's what pisses me off. You deny your "fellow" white men the bounty of their own race: while demanding that they work all their lives for YOUR masters. For nothing

Attached: misty.gif (320x180, 889.5K)

You're drowning in so much cum that you might as well be called the living cumsock.

If I wanted the half-baked opinion of a Negrophile I would have replied to you. Don't @me again.

Whites are faggots that don't like little girls but do like cum.
Faggots.

The worst crime to a white is a white man marrying a white girl (female child).
Think about that.

Attached: nyh.png (1087x1176, 605.32K)

>If I wanted the half-baked opinion of a Negrophile I would have replied to you. Don't @me again.

Do I look like a negro to you?
I will You as much as I feel like.
Come stop me you piece of fucking shit.
Come on.

Attached: eyes__.jpg (6016x4000, 976.91K)