Why is kindness going out of fashion politically?

Why is kindness going out of fashion politically?

Attached: opus.jpg (180x180, 3.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MPwALo2QSVg
nytimes.com/2007/08/05/world/americas/05iht-diversity.1.6986248.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Unironically brown people

they're only pretending to be nice while they FUCK you every opportunity they get.

What's so wrong with them? I met a black guy at a ren fair a few days ago and he seemed pretty nice. I'm guessing you my fellow probably have more a problem with the modern black culture than anything else. Of course I could be wrong, and making assumptions can lead to bad situations. I generally find people of all races and creeds nice as long as they are not assholes. I can completely understand having an issue with certain cultures and not the people themselves. As culture is obviously a larger driving factor in actions and attitude than race ever will be.

who?

>Why is kindness going out of fashion politically?
so many slide threads covering for chinas overthrow of america nov 3.

youtu.be/MPwALo2QSVg

Attached: 126094151_186343256452671_4666710362355195763_n.jpg (720x727, 28.97K)

Culture of politeness requires trust, diversity undermines trust

if kindness got us here, of what use was kindness?

Attached: 1657655441500.webm (608x1080, 1.92M)

what the heck is a slide thread? I am not in the know.

How so?

I'm not saying there hasn't been wack stuff happening. but political discourse seems a lot more pointed than usual than like 2 years ago. I'm not gonna say that there hasn't been terrible going-ons in the past.

When has the world ever tried kindness? We’ve been cunts for 10,000 years now. Social media just made us cunts in a different way.

nytimes.com/2007/08/05/world/americas/05iht-diversity.1.6986248.html

niggers

I like to think that the reason for this is not due to race itself but racial culture gaps. Any form of ill-formed aspects of culture in my opinion has the possibility to be harmful. I believe the modern anti-authority, and aggressive tones in modern black-American culture are a result of many different things. There is no rapper-protein in black peoples DNA, it's a cultural thing. Plus the troubles that come out of diversity seem to be a result of forced diversity and cultural clashing. If we tear down black and white cultures and just start treating everyone how we treat everyone else. No forced diversity, no reparations, just start being nice to people, black, white, asian, indian, whatever.

what about them makes it impossible for you to be nice to them?

I treat everybody as real as I possibly can. If someone's being a dick i'll be straight up with them. Of course not everyone is going to be kind, but shits worth a shot on the small scale, good Samaritan goody two shoes type stuff. If enough people keep it real and treat others with kindness. Hell even if it's real kindness, I can call my friends insults all day long, and say "fuck you idiot" but I'm still kind in my actions. It's all about being sincere and real with everyone you meet. I would like to be treated kindly so I treat others kindly.

Ask basic cable. The interwebz haz nothings to do with hate and dividing by zero.

Niggers and kikes exist

Because women are allowed to speak. Men fear retaliation, and learn to be cordial out of self-preservation, females cannot fathom what respect and forbearance represents in discourse.

Attached: 1610606890487.png (2048x1995, 1.84M)

How are they stopping you from being kind?

What between two men? From my experience females and males seem to be equally capable of being shitty and inconsiderate or nice and respectful.

>all that wordsoup
There is no reasoning with you

Black people are actually pretty Americanized and most will act nice like whites (obviously the bad ones are really bad.) Hispanics are the ones who are curt, arrogant and only care about money and themselves.

Be kind to everyone. simple as

Backwards. Homogeneous cultures are shit for trust. They incubate evil people and even rely on them for homogeneity enforcement. Only diverse cultures achieve trust.

Relatedly, liberal groups are more polite to a wider variety of people than conservative groups.

culture is the flower
genetics are the seed
it's literally that, and that is all

Kindness doesn't sell papers and website clicks. That is the singular and only reason if you reduce it far enough.

That's cute thinking, now post the top 10 violent cities in the United States and their racial makeups, then post the 10 least violent cities and their racial makeup. Race, behind being male, is literally the top correlating factor with violence rates.