Brit/pol/ In Liz We Truss edition

Somalian child traffickers brought Sir Mo to England to be a domestic slave
>Mo Farah is not his real name and he lied about his life story as part of an immigration scam
telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/07/11/mo-farah-not-real-name-lied-life-says-olympic-champion/

Just like the good old days of Operation Banner
>SAS tortured and killed Afghan detainees
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-62083196

Twenty's plenty?
>Speed limit for urban roads in Wales to reduce from 30mph to 20mph
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-62020427

Sir Keir attempts to thwart orderly transition to new Prime Minister
>Labour to put forward a no-confidence vote in Boris Johnson tomorrow
express.co.uk/news/politics/1639030/Boris-Johnson-confidence-vote-government-Labour-motion-today-Tory-leadership-latest

It is old but it is beautiful
>Twelfth of July parades take place in Northern Ireland today
belfastlive.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/twelfth-live-updates-thousands-take-24462760

Green is too lean
>UK emergency planners wonder how to keep the lights on this winter
theguardian.com/business/2022/jul/10/how-to-keep-the-lights-on-uk-gears-up-for-worst-case-energy-scenarios

Attached: Z(35).jpg (2400x1502, 568.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

getmonero.org/resources/about/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tory leadership update: 8 candidates have enough support from MPs to proceed to the first round of voting.
>Sunak, Mordaunt, Truss, Tugendhat, Hunt, Badenoch, Braverman and Zahawi.
Candidates will be voted on by Conservative MPs with the lowest scoring candidates eliminated, and votes happening until only two candidates remain.
The final two candidates will go to the members as a run off ballot.
No word yet as to whether Boris Johnson has succeeded in lobbying for his name to be on the membership ballot as a third option, but he has ruled out endorsing any of the other candidates

Are you all ready for more money printing?

Attached: Rishi Keynesian The Red Conservative.gif (600x777, 214.66K)

The worst part is that he won't even use the money to cut taxes; just to buy more shit for Ukraine and rNHS from his chums at uncompetitive prices

I heard a great comment on Any Forums earlier today about how Keynesian economics affects birthrates which is why no matter the ethnic demographic they will always decline under it.

>You can't have increasing demographics under Keynesian economics because it steals from the future to stimulate the present.

But we all know politicians will ignore that because short term gains are what wins elections. Borrowing IOU fiat should be outlawed, that is the only way to prevent crooks from doing this.

Attached: Money Gold Fiat Digital.png (508x489, 80.47K)

fixed ur image mate

Attached: 1657686618876.png (566x489, 119.9K)

Hope Josh posts some serious political content this year

user, crypto has been taking a massive dive recently, tangible assets are safer than a today's flavour of a ponzi scheme.

>thinks market speculation relative to fiat is a true indicator of the actual value
retard. Read some actual shit about it -- the image I posted is actually correct. XMR does all of those things better than Gold even (and mathematically, whereas more Gold can always be discovered and flood the market like with what just happened recently)

getmonero.org/resources/about/
This is literally the only cryptocurrency in actual use as a currency in anonymous marketplaces right now. BTC has not been generally accepted for a long time as it is not fungible (due to transaction analysis tools)

Hey britpol...

bugger off

Okay Mr Monero, tell me what you've done with your wealth in it, how you got wealth from it, a rough idea how much you've earned and more importantly how you got your wealth out of it. The reason I ask is because all I see are promoters but zero examples. That always screams scam.

>Gold can always be discovered and flood the market like with what just happened recently

You mean how the market is being manipulated by the banksters who have been caught red handed when forced to count their gold derivatives along with actual physical gold. There's a difference here sweetie between crypto, some of that gold actually exists in the physical world.

Attached: Gold Derivatives Disclosed.jpg (2020x1460, 249.24K)

niggers

Rude.

and how many of your bills do you settle with Gold, sweetie? That's right. None. You use imaginary digits to track your wealth in a fiat system where they can add more at any time. Difference with monero is that you can't do that, they are mathematically unique and scarce.

You still need digital currency in a modern economy sweetblossomcakes :^)

black people

>SAS tortured and killed Afghan detainees
>oi gents could you go out and slot thousands of brown "people" for us like?
>oh no no no no not like that!

I see you're just advertising Monero instead of showing examples. It's a scam until it's proven otherwise.

Also I have sold gold and silver, plus in the UK gold and silver coins with a face value count as legal tender. I could if I wanted to sell a piece of silver like this to a builder for installing my roof.

Attached: £500 Silver Coin.jpg (1247x700, 232.78K)

Nigga how tf is crypto verifiable lmfao

I provided you a link directly to the section of their site where you can read all of the actual technical papers behind the technology. You're probably either a boomer or some retard who doesn't even know what the "crypto" in cryptocurrency means. Either way not my problem

It was all fluffy language. Again, show me Monero in action.

oi lads, they finally found the culprit for the bin fire rampage.
>william byn

Attached: williamnicked.webm (720x960, 1.73M)

>in the UK gold and silver coins with a face value count as legal tender
X
Legal tender is as you might expect in the UK, a legal definition. Gold and silver coins with a face value are not circulating legal tender and therefore do not have to be accepted by any private trader such as tesco or a plumber. Legal tender simply means that it must be accepted by a court or other official body as a payment of a debt. You can pay your speeding fine in pennies if you like, but tesco can tell you fuck off if they want.

that isnt true either. go into a paki shop with weighed out pennies totalling 5 pound to buy half oz of GV and you'll get told no and have to threaten them to take the money.

what does crypto in cryptocurrency mean?

I literally said what you said, spastic.