ROCKET SHIPS TO NOWHERE

truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump/posts/108636743295734643

Attached: trump tweet.png (573x705, 606.07K)

you forgot, tunnels that we already have roads for.

When Avi Shekelsneekur came to the white house asking me for help on Israel's many subsidized projects, whether its a new wall, aid programmes for africans on thier way to Europe or promoting pride week in America, and telling me how he was a big trump fan, I dropped to my knees and sucked his circumcized cock.
---Donald J Trump
@realDonaldTrump : 4h

Both Musk and Trump are hucksters for good or bad.
Trump calling him a 'bull shit artist" isn't even an insult

the white part by his crotch looks like secret mason symbol and stance. The M.

He's saying that space is fake and gay

Gotta love how Elon is trying his best to act human in that photo. Not a big fan but I always admired Trump's sharp tongue. New Yorkers are very witty.

jesus can you guys get the fuck out of here? This place is absolutely swarming with shills

pretty accurate

Elon seethers inbound
How is dogecoin doing

I like how everyone associates his tunnel idea with roads and mocks him for it. But the real fallacy is that we already have Subways and this is the only 'economical' way to make such tunnels feasible. Mass transit beneath the surface 'without traffic'.

Trump is fucking pretty fucking brutal. It would be cool to watch him for like 4-5 hours just post here . I dont think they hate each other either though lol

name one good thing he's done for anyone in america, he even tries to get off this planet while scamming the government.

Nobody is asking if he is tunneling under Lake Mead.

I think the reason it hurt Elon so much is because everything Trump said about him was actually completely true, everyone knows it, and he’s aware of that. That and his defenders default for dealing with people criticizing him is to say they’re just jealous, but Trump is one of the few people in the world that just absolutely does not work on

Attached: 731E9B7F-0DFD-41BB-A30B-368160A45C22.jpg (676x534, 75.41K)

it's fucking retarded and a scam

Eventually we will be like hey lets put driverless cars and big trucks on tracks! Doing a complete 360

who is elon's father?
where do the subsidies come from?
who is financing?
why is tesla so valuable when production is so low?
what payloads does spacex carry?
why is this important?

Attached: WernerVonBraun.NaziOfficer.jpg (232x337, 22.8K)

are you fucking retarded fucking paypal ring a bell

Just say elon came from good genetics and his family was connected you dont have to ask mf 10 questions are you retarded

>truthsocial

literally nobody will see it

His parents drilled for minerals to extract wealth from africa, his "boring" company is a scam to do the same thing.

The hilarious part is his idea is just taking something that already exists, and making it worse. The reason subways are effective is because they’re able to move hundreds of people at a time very quickly. His idea was to personalize it, so inevitably it would become horribly congested and unusable. Except he can’t even get it going so it’s just hypothetically a moronic idea.

Pepperidge Farm will see it. Pepperidge farm will remember

I fw it more than twiter, its not bad. I think ui is better but also I am not a computer nigger so what do i know.

It's front page of Reddit

>Inb4 why do you go to Reddit
Because I'm a week self hating cuck. Obviously.

>I like how everyone associates his tunnel idea with roads and mocks him for it. But the real fallacy is that we already have Subways and this is the only 'economical' way to make such tunnels feasible. Mass transit beneath the surface 'without traffic'.
It's a brainlet objection though because the subway doesn't address city traffic, while elon's tunnels do.

Maybe elon's solution is not currently workable with modern technology, but eventually it will be. Really all the objections to it are nitpicks

this guy gets it

This is so fucking true.

You are retarded. There is a limited amount of real estate and you want to utilize massive amounts for a minute quantity of people. Fuck off.

How much fossil fuels does it take to bore through the earth? So green.

Please learn how to read.

i said it yesterday and ill say it again

you don't get in the mud against Trump, time and time again he's come out on top

the whores he fucks pay HIM

ULTRA MAGA
L
T
R
A

M
A
G
A

I'm sure it would be covered by a few years worth of city traffic

How many gallons of fuel does it take to launch rockets, he is a globohomo slave for the government, doesnt skynet sound awesome in the surveillance state?