Does anybody even shit normal anymore...

Does anybody even shit normal anymore ? Ever since covid I feel like 99% of people I talk to all mention how they have ibs or polyps in their intestines now
What the fuck happened? I haven’t seen a solid log of shit in so long. Everyone’s everywhere is liquid

Attached: B695406A-07CA-4998-9F7C-3FD19E4E6035.jpg (368x254, 17.85K)

Idk what ur talking about most of my shits are great. The past few days they've only been big solid logs that slid out perfectly.

I shit and piss normally (kinda?), but they smell like seeds. I think I got Covid a while back-- at least, my senses were changed a while back, but they haven't returned

Change your diet. You aren't a raccoon you can't just eat garbage and be okay

See a doctor jesus tap dancing christ.

Fibre, but why would you want to be constipated? IBS-D is comfy.

i take fiber every day so my shits are epic i only need to wipe once, almost always a clean break but i still wipe. take fiber anons its the bees knees

Attached: 9S-G76sb_400x400.jpg (400x400, 59.34K)

jesus christ eat some fucking kale people

I shit like a teenager and im in my 30s, healthy as can be. I pop in a pinch of Grizz wintergreen and head to the toilet with bottle of water to spit in and my Iphone for watching stuff, feels good to be a tobacco boi.

This, last night mine smelled like walnuts

Stop eating cornsyrup, retard.

this.

> ibs or polyps
Whats that?

I don’t
I’m an ibs diet
Only eating probiotic foods

try eating antibiotic foods then

The parasites are angry that we found out about them so all hell broke loose and they're trying to implement the worm world order to change our diets to yeast extract and bugs.

I shit between 930 and 1030 am every single day

You have conversations with people where polyps in your anus are casually mentioned?

Also no there's no correlation, be responsible and get your jabs schizo

Yooo dude i just took a dark green shit

I will shit on your head to make it easier for your inspection

Yes
They don’t know I’m antivax and antiwash hands though so I’m sure they’ve eaten my poo somehow or the other
Kek

my shit is fine. after covid my shit lost it's smell but little by little it started smelling like shit again.

Attached: 1656157497137.jpg (500x492, 36.72K)

I take nice healthy shits, worthy of a king. But then again I didn't inject DNA altering death into my body because the Kikes said to.

>polyps
W-what would make someone know they have those

Attached: 98C616FA-F6D9-4898-872A-DEDD8E3ECE8A.png (484x392, 135.48K)

i'm taking great shits. i eat kale, carrots, and chickpeas each day for lunch.

I eat a giant bowl of chocolate ice cream every night so I don't lose weight in my sleep and I can shit through the eye of a needle at 30 paces every morning. it's good, flushes you out.

I was the reverse, had awful shits and gas and whatever. Covid hit got the vaccine im regular as clockwork. Nice cartoon solid logs sliding out nice and easy.