Burakumin

Do any of you have experience with Burakumin in Japan? These are the lowest underclass, the people who work with death. Lower than even garbage men, it includes undertakers and mortuary services but also slaughterhouse butchers and tanners. Discrimination against them is high and opportunities for their children are low.

Over half of all Yakuza are from Burakumin. Membership in the Yamaguchi-gumi, the largest yakuza syndicate, is 70% Burakumin.

They are ethnically indistinguishable from other Japanese, so they are identified by name and address. Of course the official line is that such discrimination is wrong and no longer practiced to the extent that it causes social problems, but is that true?

Attached: buraku.jpg (730x1024, 274.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MPwALo2QSVg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck off weeb

Ask Any Forums. They're really into ladyboys and black women too if you're into that.

This. This board is ONLY for discussion of MAGA trannies, hunter’s cock, and black men with white wives who vote Republican. MAGA brothers, sisters, and non-binary conservatives.

why do you care lol

I did not know this. Fascinating

Don't forget the pics and vids of himself smoking crack and banging his hot underage niece.

Attached: 1657509738812.png (472x467, 511.2K)

There’s an outcast class in France too. They’re called the cagot. Interesting stuff to read up on.

Let the bodies start rotting where they lay and people might start realizing why they need them

based magatroon #WWG1WGA

Is this still a thing in Japan?
Why don't these people move somewhere else and let the other faggots bury their dead themselves?

I want to breed a burakumin girl, like full force balls deep cumming into the lowest class filthiest last name burakumin girl and then repeat the process till they become Chinese and they will join the PLA and have the honor of being the shock troops when we eventually fuck Japan up at sea in some future conflict.

Attached: 1655299508354.png (1169x1509, 1.14M)

at lest they are all ethnic japanese

Cagots are so bizarre I almost don't believe then even existed, but they were apparently persecuted into the 20th Century

It’s not a thing except maybe in like rural Kansai. The last time it was seriously talked in Japan about was the 1970’s. Nobody even buries the dead it’s all cremation. Some of their descendants look kind of fucked up though from inbreeding. I guess this may be a noticeable difference

Attached: 30F10B1D-12AB-46CB-B3FE-705FE4F6BAD0.jpg (739x415, 24.55K)

>Burakumin
Sounds like a Japanese guy saying black men

kek

Wow the Japanese are retarded then.

As someone who cremates bodies, it's an awesome fucking job with no threat of it being taken. When the economy collapses guess what cocksuckers, there's still dead people to dispose of, and there'll be plenty of suiciders to profit off of.

C-carlos?

what is your favorite color?
what is your favorite food?

The buraku people here are mostly American military and Roppongi clib touts.

>rope clit torture
sounds sexy to me, nips pioneered that kind of kinky shit

>avoid arr buraku peopur

Attached: nobita1.jpg (1440x900, 587.43K)

proof it's his niece?

Nobita is a cunt. I met him in real life lol

so many slide threads covering for chinas overthrow of america nov 3.

youtu.be/MPwALo2QSVg

>FUCKU CHUGOKU

Attached: nobita2.jpg (474x474, 57.48K)

Just read an article. Intriguing and enthralling. Thanks for sharing, checked user