BASED!

This user is absolutely spot on about americans in general and how to properly deal with them once and for all.

Attached: BASED.png (1080x1490, 380.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

renegadetribune.com/the-outcome-of-diversity/
renegadetribune.com/the-multi-racial-deformity-of-america/
renegadetribune.com/third-worldizing-america/
thuletide.wordpress.com/2020/06/04/diversity-meta-analysis/amp/
renegadetribune.com/then-and-now/
news.utexas.edu/2022/01/07/racial-demographics-influence-school-choices-for-white-asian-and-latino-parents-finds-study-of-nyc-school-preferences/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Slice up amerimutt brats. Slice their throats right in front of their mutt parents and then put a bullet right into their skulls. Then burn down their homes.

A million mutt corpses. A thousand nukes exploding over muttmerica. Trapped mutts starving and eating each other. Kill every mutt. Kill every single nasty mutt on this planet one by one.

Exterminate all the mutts.

Attached: dead-amerimutt-soldiers.png (824x856, 906.79K)

webm related is the current state of the UK. We have no room to speak.

Attached: notaloo.webm (640x1131, 2.97M)

>This user is absolutely spot on about americans in general and how to properly deal with them once and for all.
Probably just a Jew thread. Hence why a nazi flag was chosen.

Jews love pointing people at the American people instead of the (((regime))).

The average amerimutt posters perfectly described by this Austrian user.

Attached: Muttoids-posters-BTFO'D.png (1080x943, 283.6K)

I somewhat agree but the problem with that is without America all of western europe would just crumble so wishing the death of America is wishing the death of the white race which makes you a jew which means you should be hung from the nearest tree, it is decided

> Implying that there is a difference between amerimutts and jews at this point

KEK!

Attached: amerimutt_3.png (680x735, 355.73K)

>Slice up
Holy shit! Are you the same user with nazi flag I encountered last week who said Slice Up Jewish Children?

>ITT
memeflaggot from israel

>but the problem with that is without America all of western europe would just crumble

LOL wrong and cope harder muttoid.
renegadetribune.com/the-outcome-of-diversity/

renegadetribune.com/the-multi-racial-deformity-of-america/

Third-Worldizing America
renegadetribune.com/third-worldizing-america/

The Negative Impact of Racial and Ethnic Diversity Upon Societies and Individuals. [Meta analysis / study library]
thuletide.wordpress.com/2020/06/04/diversity-meta-analysis/amp/

Then and Now
renegadetribune.com/then-and-now/

New study finds that race is real and race realists are right.
news.utexas.edu/2022/01/07/racial-demographics-influence-school-choices-for-white-asian-and-latino-parents-finds-study-of-nyc-school-preferences/

Attached: niggers-burning-mutt-rag.jpg (1024x683, 102.7K)

Attached: Da Poo Poo.gif (250x197, 466.79K)

Shart in the mart? That's nothing!
Try mudshark in the primark.

Europe would thrive without the US.
>A page from Morgenthau’s 1945 work, “Germany Is Our Problem.”
>Morgenthau wanted not only subdivide Germany into smaller parts, he wanted to wreck all of its industrial capabilities. In order to keep Germans from making armaments, he wanted to keep them from making anything at all. Industrial facilities were to be destroyed, mines were to be wrecked and filled, experts in production and manufacturing would be forcibly removed from the region and put to work elsewhere. Germany was going to become an agrarian state, set back almost a thousand years.
>The trouble was, the Nazis found out about it. They told the German people about the program in a piece of German propaganda, encouraging them to fight on against the Americans. Morgenthau’s plan would reduce the population of Germany by potentially millions of people who would no longer be able to produce enough food to feed each other or themselves.
He was almost president by the way. Accept that you’re an enemy of every indigenous European. Nothing but a vehicle for international Jewry.

Yes!

Attached: Welcome-FREN.jpg (950x1188, 552.64K)

Lol!

Attached: IMG_20220707_211924_411.jpg (512x372, 22.35K)

Attached: blessed be his name.png (1024x753, 574.86K)

> Waaaaaaaaah YoU'Re mUst Be a CcP ChiNk, RuSsiAn BoT, ShiTskiN oR jEw iF yoU HaTe Or CriTiCiSe AmErikWa ANd MuTts.....

LOL whatever helps you to cope muttoid with a VPN or mutt simp.

Attached: malding-&-seething-mutt.png (696x602, 300.43K)

America will be the last place on earth with a sizeable white population probably. You guys need to abandon ship and come over.

When you call them out for what they are they get terribly upset.

Indeed LOL.

Attached: A_good_jew_is_a_dead_one.png (478x477, 155.62K)

I'm not arguing that Germany wouldn't have been a better leader for the white race than America but the fact is they got beat mostly by slavs throwing their bodies into gunfire like zerglings but the fact is right now that's the only country still propping up the white race basically because of gun ownership. It's not like Germany is going to make a comeback with years of being lead by some KGB kike cunt, sorry bro but facts are facts

>but muh gunz

Which has done nothing but given you a false sense of security where you will just sit on your potbellied ass in your disgusting slobby den eating fast food and LARPing about how you'll do something once X line is crossed. But you will FOREVER and EVER change the goalposts until you are dead, likely of heart disease. Don't let the "muh guns" (which they never use) excuse fool you, Americunts are the biggest fucking cowards known to man-kind. Holy shit. The most armed populace and not a single one of them could take out the heebs who fucked their country worse than DuPont.

You americans live in a country where operation northwoods happened, the mkultra experiments, NSA overreach, constant unconstitutional spying and entrapment committed by intelligence agencies, honeypots designed to destroy patriots and pro seccession groups, media that supports nigger criminals who seek to destroy and butcher you, I can literally keep the list going until I hit word limit.

And your guns have changed nothing, with each passing year you lose more freedoms than the previous, nothing new is gained, only lost. The guns are irrelevant if there's no mentality to use them behind them. You're just docile nigger cattle who have a few lumps of iron in your drawer that you fantasize about using but never will.

Attached: two_more_weeks.png (1232x711, 1.48M)

Do you actually believe this lol. For a start, majority of the “”””whites”””” are mutts. A lot of the “”””whites”””” aren’t even white. You people are delusional.

Indeed they really are. KEK!

Attached: amerikwa-is-already-minority-White.jpg (617x1024, 88.52K)

But what you said isn’t facts. Maybe they are to you with your warped perception of reality, but not to us.
>The white race
What is that? Just another term for your mongrelised people. You don’t prop up anything. All you people do is export your globohomo poison around the globe to please your Jewish masters. You’re all mentally ill.

Shit the Brit.

i dont care, just imagine being (you) though

Attached: 1484764089379.jpg (474x311, 57.77K)

I was following along until this copypasta.
Kys kike faggot

You've never set foot in the US. How are things on the island, Nigel?

>kids around the world hate McDonald's
Sure thing bud.

And I never will. Americans are subhuman golems as far as I’m concerned.

> more seething from assblasted mutts

LOL in other news water is wet.

Attached: 1637557821821.png (1009x617, 89.41K)

He is still coping with the fact that we BTFO’d his queen-cucked ass 250 years ago back to where he came from & remains to this day, with no guns & living in constant fear of niggers acid washing his face or cutting him to death. Period.

True, you only ever see jews in america. TV shows, news its all jews. They are a conqured people but are to stupid to know it.

>can't own guns
Come try, please. Please for the love of God, try it.

>He is still coping with the fact that we BTFO’d his queen-cucked ass 250 years ago back to where he came from & remains to this day, with no guns & living in constant fear of niggers acid washing his face or cutting him to death. Period.

Attached: amerimutt-kneeling-to-its-nigger-idols.webm (1280x720, 2.79M)

I mean, I'm not entirely opposed to it but you turned in all your guns...are you going to hunt us down with butter knives?

Attached: America corpse maggots.jpg (768x578, 166.11K)

>I’m white bro. We’re all white
Do these mongrels realise that each individual nation in Europe has a rich, and long history. Each nation with their own culture, customs etc. And when they use the term white it’s essentially trying to erase that. Weaponised cattle is all that Americans are.

haha lol white roasty shat herself.
hope she's still donating to blm after this.
pathetic.

>too

Attached: emu_face.jpg (739x739, 81.07K)

> Waaaaaaaaah muh gunz

LOL you won't do shit.

Attached: 20210919_092308.png (1063x1260, 965.38K)

>we
Mate you’re half Mexican, quarter black. The founding fathers may as well be mythical figures at this point as none of you are descended from the people of that time. You’ve all been mongrelised over time. Talk about delusion

Careful there limey

Attached: Brits ugliest.png (505x860, 299.01K)

That is a tranny.