The futility of science laid bare

This photo took $10,000,000,000 to take.
I'd say a single line from Morrissey is more valuable than this stupid photo. Science worshippers will justify holding people at gunpoint to fund this photo.

I want to justify art, beauty, and vitality. And not by gunpoint, through personal struggle. That's the difference.

Attached: 1657579481227.jpg (4537x4630, 1.95M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9GhGuEW4k5w
youtu.be/zXqERGvS5Yo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Space is fake and gay. The earth is flat and enclosed in a firmament. There are no unedited images of space. NASA means "to deceive" in Hebrew. We have a divine creator. Christ is our one true savior and messiah.

Everyone of those dots is a world waiting for Trump to conquer. Let's do this bros.

Stop being so fucking gay. If there was ever a thing I'd feel ok my tax dollars went into, is shit like this

With art, beauty, and vitality there is no future for humanity as species, ergo, we need to conquer space for survival in the mid future term

You are literally a nig

Think what good in the world could have come from 10 billion dollars.
>nigger killer 9000
>kike oven 6 million
>trannyside 41
All these great inventions didn't get created because of a telescope.

astronomy is one of the best ways to validate physical theories that make macroscopic predictions. there's a reason there was a huge scientific revolution after optics and the invention of the telescope

Even if I say "WE NEED TO COLONIZE SPACE" is a fucking photo that cost $10,000,000,000 justifiable? What has this photo done to further le space exploration? What a waste of money.

James Webb was staunchly anti LGBTQIA++ and so I'll support any namesake lf his regardless of expense

GPS which has enriched the lives of many and was achieved as a result of space travel, if you want to be narrow minded and only focus on one thing instead of letting everyone focus on many things you will see slower progress on an unknowable amount of fronts.

Shitheads like you are useful to ask why and nothing more, we should do amazing things and find out about the universe, we should not just focus on one planet in the entire universe.

And did this photo further any of that?

Do you prefer looking at this photo or listening to this:
youtu.be/9GhGuEW4k5w

If you answer looking at the photo you're a faggot.

You literally don’t get it user, BAKA

And let's just assume this is a totally 100% real photo how does it in any way further the goal of space exploration? lol

reminder that christcucks hate science and LOVE niggers.

Attached: christcucks.png (1125x888, 901.92K)

We could have spent that money on niggers instead so I say it's worth it

>Space is fake and gay. The earth is flat and enclosed in a firmament.

Attached: t.-paco-hernandez.jpg (240x300, 14.42K)

>OMG HE HATES SCIENCE HE'S A HECKING CHUDKEK FUNDIE!!!

Attached: LGBT SCIENCE! .png (900x506, 644.99K)

>And did this photo further any of that?
do you honestly think the mission of the telescope is to take a single image?

well said

if nothing else it makes us ask if we should conquer new worlds or more welfare for Niggers and immigrants.

yay! we'll have more pictures of totally real galaxies! Thanks for squandering our money we could all be using to further our own lives on fucking fake photos!

You need to gather as much information as you can get from space, the only actual way to do it right now is using a fucking telescope and studying all the light spectrum, that shit cost a lot of money because is really complex to study infrared light...

The christkike reveals his form

And this is useful and not a giant scam how? It's not like we're planning on going to any of these distant galaxies anytime soon we can't even get back to the moon lol

>QUICKLY CALL HIM A FUNDIE HE DOESN'T LOVE LE HECKING SCIENCE!

youtu.be/zXqERGvS5Yo
People believe this shows a globe and a spaceship. What I see is simply a movie prop sitting on a studio floor, and a screen showing airplane footage with a curve effect.

Attached: 1652715612872.webm (800x450, 1.9M)

user there is a plan to get back to the moon, check mission ARTEMIS

>Thanks for squandering our money we could all be using to further our own lives on fucking fake photos!
lmao, this is a drop in the bucket compared to the stupid shit our government spends its revenue on. you do realize it collected four trillion dollars last year? it could launch 400 of these every year if it wanted to

Attached: 442.jpg (2336x3504, 1.69M)

And I hate all the other waste too. I'm attacking this because faggots, normies, and the media are acting like this pic is the greatest thing to ever happen.

I really hate faggots trying to drag Newton into their filthy mud. Newton was autistic and was mesmerized by the creation of God and actively tried to seek his creator. But because homos, trannies, and women cannot fathom what it's like to have a mind that isn't 24/7 on sex, they call him a closet homo.

>I'm attacking this because faggots, normies, and the media are acting like this pic is the greatest thing to ever happen.
so basically you're being a contrarian over the one useful thing your tax dollars are being spent on. i guess i won't be able to convince you if you honestly believe space is fake, but i am absolutely fine with some of my tax money going to scientific research instead of black single mothers

>Girlfriend in a coma, I know I know it's serious
>There were times when I could have murdered her, but you know I would hate anything to happen to her

Yeah, those are some deep, thought-provoking lyrics you've got there.

Attached: 1624604587877.jpg (255x302, 30.19K)

Checked

Sequence and 45 for 45!

Omg digits are crazy trump will conquer!

I actually find a small bit of peace in this. Fuck you, faggot! Take your tardation back to Reeeedit.

Attached: satan-summoning-his-legions-1797.jpg!Large.jpg (385x600, 24.94K)

Are you brown by chance?

That satellite will take millions of photos and do more for humanity and knowledge than every cent of every trillion ever spent on niggers.