Do you realize how mich of a faggot you sound like when you say that someone is “wasting their genes”?

Do you realize how mich of a faggot you sound like when you say that someone is “wasting their genes”?
I see so many nazis have an obsession with muscles and naked statues of men with hundreds of pics of “aryan” men saved on their computer
And they worship them, you can hear how they lust after them like faggots
But you don’t have any self awareness so you don’t see how gay you sound
>you are a tranny or something
Not true and even if I was I would still have a bigger dick and chin than you
Keep seething poltroons
Hitler would have genocided you on sight

Attached: A8893D68-F660-400E-9968-49DE793A0E7C.jpg (1000x1000, 405.44K)

+1 for making the female the scowling chudjak

I know right

Attached: 1656722104607m.jpg (666x1024, 171.46K)

Literally 0.0001% of people in here say that unironically

Do you realize how mentally retarded you are? youre adressing an almost non-existance minority here

Kill yourself retard

Attached: del.png (1181x645, 673.76K)

Like a dude talking about AWARENESS is literally not aware of this

Jesus fucking christ

t.

Attached: white asian couple.png (975x1029, 685.22K)

Attached: race mixing fallacies.png (1260x2072, 258.57K)

She's ugly but let's hope her sweet personality type genes pass on to her offspring

Nooooo, neonazis never praise and obsess over “perfect aryans”
And if they do it’s just a prank bro

imagine willingly procreating with a bugwoman

Attached: muh hapas.jpg (640x420, 30.03K)

The bitch is ugly
But I don’t care how he spends his life
Why would I?

imagine creating this fagot meme, are you ghey bro

please stop that is incest

Attached: 1652391691724.png (600x643, 358.88K)

many nazoids are closet fags, we know

Attached: yerro pussy.png (749x611, 32.69K)

That is one ugly chink.

Attached: chad latina lover.png (3864x1324, 1.09M)

dude doesnt even work out

Attached: hapas.png (695x2028, 547.04K)

please delete that and never ever post it again

Attached: types of hapas.jpg (1300x812, 291.39K)

kike you are trying way too hard
but this is probably because DOTR is near so you just have to do it

Hm you are so defensive you had to create a thread with some art to go with it. What is your story then, obviously you are cavorting with shitskin females and catching a lot of comments from the normal mentally healthy people around you…

we'll see how much you care when a WMAF hapa shoots up your local school

Sure buddy
You aren’t gay
You just like men

Chuds have no self awareness

Thank God I live in Norway then instead of your fourth world hellhole

If you're aware of racial differences, disadvantages of mixed race children, and genetic heritability of traits it's just an objective observation. I'm married to a Japanese woman and even I can admit this.

made me laugh. the left actually can meme

OP save your alpha genes for me dont waste them

Right wingers do what they do best, which is to project their failures onto minorities, specifically trans women.

Attached: 1650503998891.jpg (640x360, 36.39K)

Damn you're right...I don't want people to think I'm gay! I guess the Holocaust did happen and I love jews and blacks and I think white people should all go extinct forever now.

his story is that he's a subhuman kike or some libtard cuck seething at a though there are still a lot of white people who hate race mixing so he just calls everyone who's against race mixing gay.. that's how kike mind works

You're ugly and you married an ugly woman and you're repeating the lies that ugly people tell themselves when they get cucked by other races.

Post your chin and shoulder to hip ratio

Niggers say the hood trash equivalent phrase whenever they see a black girl pretty enough to bail on her garbage race with a white dude

Stormfag ideology is just about sex. If women run the country you get a smorgasbord of cocks like in western countries, if men run the country you get mail-order brides like in eastern countries. The low-value men crying about refugees are the same as the Swedish feminists bitching about imported Thai wives. Ugly and mediocre people feel threatened by the idea of a competitive free market sexual marketplace, so they make up obtuse altruistic larps that let them aggressively defend their genetic desire for survival while preserving the ego image they try to maintain in front of others.

Seethe harder beanercel

Attached: trad_catholic_conquistador_1488.png (679x382, 405.6K)

Based
Seething Fat Pedro

The chud's ideal of masculinity is the nigger, and the chud's ideal of femininity is the tranny.

when genetic modification technology becomes publicly available asian people will modify their embryos to look white and white women will modify theirs to look brown/black. retarded inbred faggots like you will be left holding the bag. kys.

No one cares if you want to improve the european genepool, flushing your genes down the toilet by making more insects with your bestiality fetish. You want your hapa insect brood? Go ahead, no one is stopping you.

One of the