Thoughts on Ed Dutton?

Attached: 624677.png (466x346, 231.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/channel/thejollyheretic/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

literally who

Based

WHO?

Kind of cringe but also based. He is a good resource if you're looking for scientific justification for things like traditionalism and ethnocentrism.

Cringe spencer tard pseudo intellectual hiding in his computer room

Hello hello!

Anyone else feels he deeps down disagrees with Spencer when they speek? Like, Spencer would say something outlandish, and then Ed Dutton is like "yeah and regarding this other topic..."

based, he's limited by the nature of his work though, there's only so many times you can watch a stream about K and r strategists, maladaptation, spiteful mutants, cycles of civilisations, etc

He's not only based but also red pilled.

Hello Hello Hello

bitchute.com/channel/thejollyheretic/

Interesting chap. He was my replacement for Molymeme in my yakkers lineup, not a bad trade.

Literally who

Gynocentrism in Southern Europe, comfy thread.

He's a cucked Israel first boomer

Mostly right but way too deterministic. I don't know why he wastes his time with Spencer instead of doing a weekly show with Emil Kierkegaard

The new stupid persons smart person now that Peterson is a drug addled wreck

I don't think he really gets involved with the controversy around Spencer because he is too busy doing his own things, but he just fundamentally doesn't want some spiteful mutant schizo having a gun etc. so he surface-level agrees with spencer

Love him, i jackoff to his voice all the time

I'm for more open discussion of race realism, heritability of IQ and so on, but this guy is a pseud. Very telling that his PhD is in a non-STEM area. He shouldn't be writing about "mutational load" and expecting people to take him seriously.

Not an argument

Not an argument

When it was the three amigos (Spencer, Dutton, Woods) the atmosphere was more congenial and therefore productive in regards to discussion. They put out a decent stream during BLM hysteria about religious cults and the tendency towards mass suicide and self-negation. Now Dutton probably thinks he's dealing with a loser who poisons everything he touches, which is problematic given that Spencer is his editor and publisher. Believe SPencer also edited crucial bits of Dutton's work out of his newest book which Dutton re-revised which probably further alienated the relationship. Don't blame him tbf, it's hard to respect a man like that.

Which is good because he's a race realist and doesn't self-censor out of fear/self-loathing faggotry.

I seriously doubt that you've watched any of his content.

I saw him once when he did a review on JFGs book. He comes off as a bit of a schizo ut hes trying really hard to appear normal. I dont mind him though, hes honest.

I like that he's trying to be opend minded and takes any topic seriously.
But i absolutely hate how he butchers my beautiful german language like a pig everytime.