Vaush BTFO transphobia

Politically, a woman is anyone who identifies as a woman. To ameliorate, epistomologically, you cannot both set a criteria for what is or is not a woman, while also arguing for it's arbitrary assignment at birth. For example, take "water", we call it water - Because we choose too, that doesn't MAKE it water. South of the border, they call it 'Agùa', it's not the same thing. Trans women ARE women. It's not logically possible to hold any other belief seriously. Some lack female genitalia, before getting surgery, but having certain physical traits isnt a prerequisite for being a woman.

Attached: images (36).jpg (540x540, 35.52K)

literally who?

"Communism can not exist with an age or consent" - Vaush

You will never be a woman

I hate trannies and anyone who looks like op's pic. Guy looks like he lets his wife get fucked by other mean

imagine not knowing what a woman is

A woman is someone who was assigned female at birth

There is no political definition of a woman, so wtf is this.

BTFO shill with Eurofag flag.

cool story vaush, what does this have to do with the age of consent?

>Water not the same as agua
>woman is not the same as mujer

Imagine focusing so much on the labeling that you think they’re different things.

Attached: 4D90B655-D6BF-40F1-9FE6-0981A8B1DD52.jpg (900x864, 154.32K)

xx chromosomes
gotta have em

Isn't this that guy who had the shrek wife?

>a woman is anyone who identifies as a woman
I identify as your executioner.

Who give a shit what some pedophile thinks a woman is?

Not a woman, not a man - I'm not even sure trans people count as "thing". A "thing" generally has some place in this world, there is a meaning to it, a validity, it is some part of this universe. These freakish monstrosities don't count as thing, I don't know what to call them other than freakish monstrosity.

I'd find it acceptable to refer to them as freakish monstrosities, but again, it's a sort of insult to other freakish monstrosities to put trans in with them.

Whoa. I just realized It’s the comic book guy from the simpsons.

South of the border men are men & women are women & Agua is water you stupid fucking nigger.

okay so why does it apply to gender only and nothing else?
I can't look obviously white but be black? Oh and guess what I have a scapegoat just like your "buttt muhhhhhhhhhhh intersex chromosome mutations!!!!!!"
Albinos.

Attached: images (1).jpg (640x320, 40.52K)

Lol saying epistemology and then spouting Sartre level bullshit is fucking retarded. Dude doesn't even understand the logical concepts epistemic and metaphysical possibilities. In some possible science fiction world, woman could have meant something else or worked different physically. It's epistemically necessary based on all our evidence in the actual world that a physical body born with a womb is a woman. Therefore, you'll never be a woman.

>you cannot set a criteria for what is or is not a woman while also arguing for it's arbitrary assignment at birth
well its a good thing we don't do that!
assignment of sex is not arbitrary, it is instead grounded in observable organs
'arbitrary' would mean random, it would mean walking into a nursing room and saying, this half is male, this half is female
get this, you cannot have a construct that is arbitrary, by being constructed it MUST be deliberate and planned, and thus not arbitrary

gender cannot be both a social construct and arbitrarily assigned

since your premise is false there is no reason to entertain the rest of it

also
>Politically, a woman is anyone who identifies as a woman
ok, so a woman is: anyone who identifies as anyone who identifies as anyone who identifies as anyone who identifies as anyone who identifies as anyone who identifies as anyone who identifies as anyone who identifies as anyone who identifies as anyone who identifies as anyone who identifies as anyone who identifies as anyone who identifies as anyone who identifies as anyone who identifies as anyone who identifies as anyone who identifies as anyone who identifies as anyone who identifies as anyone who identifies as anyone who identifies as anyone who identifies as anyone who identifies as anyone who identifies as anyone who identifies as anyone who identifies as anyone who identifies as anyone who identifies as anyone who identifies as anyone who identifies as anyone who identifies as anyone who identifies as anyone who identifies as anyone who identifies as anyone who identifies as anyone who identifies as anyone who identifies as anyone who identifies as anyone who identifies as anyone who identifies as anyone who identifies as anyone who identifies as anyone who identifies as anyone who identifies as anyone who identifies as anyone who identifies as anyone who identifies as anyone who identifies as....

that is the definition you just made
well, part of it

>you cannot both set a criteria for what is or is not a woman, while also arguing for it's arbitrary assignment at birth.
How is it arbitrary, dick equals male vagina equals female.
XY equals male, XX equals female

>Politically
the argument is already a fallacy

I don't think other men want to fuck his ogre of a wife, that is why he is into pedoshit

>1pbtid
Go away

>a woman is anyone who identifies as a woman.
This is what makes your average alt right incel seethe.

Attached: 161199999800.png (960x902, 262.67K)

Water and agua are the same thing, you dumb faggot.