Do you hate trannies because you really hate them or do you hate trannies because Any Forums told you so?

Do you hate trannies because you really hate them or do you hate trannies because Any Forums told you so?

Attached: 1657641377631.jpg (1000x772, 87.42K)

I hate them because you can't stop posting here.

I have never seen a gay couple irl let alone transsexual person

I love trans folks because they are beautiful and valid.

Attached: pepe-heart.jpg (550x550, 40.81K)

Worse. They want to BE trannies.

I don't hate them, i hate the people who profit from their pain.

i just think what Any Forums tells me to think

I don't hate them, I just think they're mentally diseased and dangerous to themselves and others, particularly children because they tend to be pedos as well as hellbent on indoctrination.

just you and only you as a perfect representation for everyone and everything so fuck that andyoufuckyou idc

Just going to leave this here. Also anyone that responds without herbing the options field is just as much of a gigafaggot as op.

Attached: 1656565055948.jpg (741x891, 568.08K)

i hate them because they hate themselves

I’m attracted to passing trannoids.

I've hated everyone of the LGBTHIV+ persuasion since I was shitposting about nuking San Francisco on the ultimate guitar forum in high school 20 years ago.

>memeflag
You redditfags are the scum on the bottom of the pool. You will be cleansed in the coming civil war.

I'm a tranny myself and I hate trannies, I hate how they are being used to undermine western culture furthermore.
I know that there are a lot of deranged schizos among us, and the powerful people are pushing these mental problems as sanity.
That won't solve any problem.

I used to give them a chance when I met them. They made me regret it every.single.time.
I hate them because they're disgusting selfish entitled brats that just want to take their shit out on others well claiming they're the good guys... err good girls.

FPBP

>You will never be a real woman. You have no womb, you have no ovaries, you have no eggs. You are a homosexual man twisted by drugs and surgery into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection.

All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed doors.

Men are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed men to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even trannies who “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to a man. Your bone structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk guy home with you, he’ll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of your diseased, infected axe wound.

You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your birth name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a man is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably male.

This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.

You invade every corner of the internet with unsolicitated posts about your mental illness. You're not living rent free; you're trespassing on my private property, and I have the right to defend it.

I do not like fake people. Any tranny who has a “deadname” is a fictitious person ashamed of who they were born as & how they were named. They are fake people, through & through. The most egregious form of toxic masculinity, were such a thing to actually exist, is “IT’S MA’AM”.
HANG THEM UNTIL DEAD UNTIL THEY ARE AFRAID TO ADVERTISE AGAIN.

SHUT UP
I FUCKING LOVE TRAINS

CHOOO CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

sage

also if u want to stop trans hate then lgbtq must condemn pedophilia end sexualizafion of children and outlaw drag queen story hour
the more you try to fuck kids and associate it with transshit the more transfags will b h8d

>Let's trigger the rightoids with Tranny Stripper Pedo Time.
Keep dying on the "Let's trigger the rightoids" hill, faggot.

I said hang them until dead until the rest of them are afraid & meant it.

I hate them because they are disgusting

I agree with Any Forums on their takes on trannies, some are more accurate than others

I do agree however transexuals have a(if not several) mental illnesses

I'm literally autistic and even I can tell when someone's a tranny. It's so fucking funny, even retards who have broken social skills can determine when a man is playing dressup.

Even aspie men can tell.