Asians are one of the most dysgenic and ugly races on this planet. Often times...

Asians are one of the most dysgenic and ugly races on this planet. Often times, I find niggers to be more visually appealing than these wide faced chinky bugs, who have flat nigger noses, yellow skin, short stature, and other subhuman mutant genetic qualities.

I've also found that majority of asian men in the diaspora suffer severe mental health issues, because they are considered unattractive even by their own kind and that the children of mixed race asians are even more mentally ill by having no sense of belonging in either race.

I think it's imperative for westerners to not only deport niggers from society, but to permanently halt and prohibit the migration of chink niggers into our societies as well. They will never physically or culturally assimilate in the west.

The only good nigger and good nigger is a dead one.

Attached: images (5).jpg (225x225, 8.95K)

Have sex you fucking loser

Asian women are objectively better than white women.

she looked better than the average amerimutt womyn before she got a chop job

I have an entire folder dedicated to this subhuman mongoloid race. Viewing just one of these genetic failures makes me want to throw up.

Their only contribution to humanity has been plastic surgery and Coronavirus.

Attached: 6532a1db5c972aac74245e5eb36c9cbd.jpg (750x750, 106.58K)

I would be so happy to genocide your entire insect eating race, to use your bodies as fertilizer in my back yard.

The race traitors can get hung on crosses and left there to rot.

I have no empathy for you bug faced changs, if the law permitted I would be so happy to slaughter each and every one of you. Perhaps I'd spare your children as slaves. They'd never have any rights to that of a human.

You nigger nosed yellow skinned monkey changs.

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 87.67K)

You sound obsessed.

This genetic failure of race not only has the most dysgenic monkey like faces, but their language is on par with niggers as well. Their language often times consists of the following:

"Ching chong wong tong long hong mong bong"

I would love to set a trail of shackled changs up against a wall and crush their heads with a bulldozer.

Attached: 39a657281130a4396b6b897c906677ad.jpg (700x428, 48.01K)

Every last combination of race mixing is pure fucking evil. You shouldn't have sex with any women you wouldn't raise a child with. In other words, get married to a women with your race you disgusting fucking degenerates.

>niggers to be more visually appealing
There's something seriously wrong with you or it's your mutt DNA acting up.
Saying that is the same as saying apes are attractive. It's bestiality.

Back in history, nobody in the western world considered these gook niggers as human. What changed?

Eating insects, bats and dogs is fitting for a subhuman mutant species.

Attached: before-and-after.jpg (580x435, 38.98K)

I could have saved her

Attached: korean-plasticsurgery.png (400x504, 394.66K)

Only trannys and jews like Asian women. They constantly spam them here and post anti white women threads at same time.

true
also true

Attached: chink 'woman' cartoon.jpg (96x125, 2.95K)

>Asians are one of the most dysgenic and ugly races on this planet.
Hes not wrong

Niggers and chink niggers have the same skull deformities and facial characteristics. Only major deviation is their skin pigmentation. Gook niggers are some shades lighter. Often brown or yellow. Don't get fooled by their skin whitening creams, Ahmed.

It'd be glorious to mentally and physically abuse a chink nigger before I blast their insectoid brain with my 12 gauge shotgun

Attached: 40db41d667f36c29a33a8777cc413a70.png (999x791, 958.76K)

Most of the examples in this thread the chick looked better before.

That's what I don't get, all she did was ruin her face. Fucking 3D gooks.

Attached: asdascasacasccascacasc.png (538x549, 369.34K)

stay mad

Attached: 1657409079106.jpg (559x709, 61.74K)

Yeah, not really. Asian languages are extremely autistic. There's a word for every nuance it seems. While English might as well be "shorthand" and much more symbolic in comparison.

Have you tried going to therapy?

Hello everyone, my name is JESSICA WONG, I love white cock so much. Please help me dilute my subhuman genetic traits by mixing with your superior western DNA with me.

I'll cook you bat meat soup and cockroaches every night when you come home from work, master. Maybe I'll cook some dog also on the weekends.

Attached: 84390558.jpg (640x431, 53.59K)

Jesus, you're off the deep end. Meds.

>Ahmad
Right, so you're a mutt. Should have figured by your obsessive hate-boner against asians.

BUMP

Want me to give you a 300 Winchester mag to the face? It'd improve your subhuman face so much!

I would love to burn gook nigger babies to death. I would love to use the blood of chink nigger babies as fertilizers for my soil. I would love to hang gook nigger women by their necks. I would love to decapitate the bug heads of asian gook nigger men.

Attached: 0f801b0e526f5e7cefd3436287c5c9b5.jpg (1280x720, 68.03K)

Yeah this dude's fucking weird.

Imagine having kids with these fake plastic bitches. Worst thing is, they will always be mentally damaged on top. There needs to be an infograpic to spot those plastic cunts faster but they use so many filters on pics. Best thing is to probably not talk to any woman that looks too symetric. Most of the time you can see when someone is plastic, but with these asians with their make up it is hard to see. Only date on rainy days.

Sorry, but I'm far too hairy to be Asian.

Attached: 20220712_192211.jpg (4032x3024, 1.98M)

You'll never be white, chang. You envy my presence and you all acknowledge my superiority.

Nigger chinks are on par with niggers. Same skull deformities and facial characteristics. Both deriving from the same nigger species.

Attached: makeup-transformations-asian-makeup-fb32-png__700.jpg (700x368, 36.15K)

you know what's funny is that, asians get plastic surgery to look more like westerners and now that the influence has penetrated so deep into western culture, the westerners are now getting plastic surgeries to look more like asians with plastic surgery. absolute toppest of keks
pic related

Attached: london-2-1536x864-1-e1625900962397.jpg (999x749, 51.23K)

it's south-east asians specifically
neither our mongol and turkic asians nor mogolians look disgenic

One freak doesn't make the rule dumb jew.

lmao you're so fucking weird.
If you hate Asians just avoid them, going on a skitzo rant on Any Forums just makes it seem like you're a low-grade retard.

Show face, mutt.

Ching wong doo doo hong kong I am no nigger! tong rong

Attached: 72ebed5b0b31c4a81ae5df2997f5488d.jpg (1280x720, 94.46K)

yeah you're right, have some more though

Attached: 20140601_brazil.png (620x465, 450.85K)

We fucking can't the kikes are shipping them in.

I'm not retarded enough to dox myself on Any Forums so some faggot shill-posting can get me blacklisted as a writer.

It's all east Asians, Central Asians are more human. They have substantial European and West Asian admixture which improves their former subhuman traits. Placing them between Caucasoids and Mongoloids, generally.

Attached: 85701665.jpg (880x518, 73.69K)

who's got that Twice gif that shows them as little kids and then as adults and it's clear that they have never had plastic surgery?

Take a look at this , I don't think that's the case. These faces are more neotenous and "Asian" after plastic surgery, pretty much the only European feature they're going for is wider eyes but it's to look more childlike.

The kikes are shipping in niggers, spics, and other browns. Most of the Asians just come here to get a college degree then leave because it looks better on their resume.

It's fucking AIDS, I was in Jonesboro Arkansas and this was happening 24/7. They don't stay, they just get a free ride here, leech off our education system, then take it home.

Cope

Honestly, she was hotter before.

OP I'm 100% with you on this. Not a single time have I been attracted to an Asian. They all look like boys, and I definitely am not attracted to blacks but some I can respect their beauty (it's just not for me)

I'd scalp you if I could and use your hair on some leather boots that I have.

Since you are not a gook nigger, I would treat you more human and torture you less.

Pic rel, what I would do to every nigger and chink nigger! Yummy!

Attached: 1656834558741.jpg (470x240, 58.64K)

Yes they're parasites, they shouldn't be allowed to come to the west.
They're our enemy.
Copying our advancements.

Attached: predebut_winter.jpg (680x680, 101.3K)