TRUMP ABOUT TO ANNOUNCE HIS 2024 RUN

DOES HE STILL HAVE YOUR VOTE?

Donald Trump is likely to announce his much-expected 2024 presidential run from Florida, sources have told The Telegraph, amid speculation he is intent on overshadowing his Republican rival Ron DeSantis.

At his mansion on the ultra-exclusive island of Palm Beach, the only clue to the wealthy enclave’s newfound prominence in US politics is the jumbo-sized American flag rippling in the wind.

Yet it is here, amid the verdant lawns and palm trees of Mar-a-Lago, that the former president has formed the headquarters for a political comeback that some believe might come as soon as this month.

Mr Trump, who recently turned 76, has spent the last few months assembling a council of advisers at his private club to plot his return with a highly anticipated 2024 campaign.

The Sunshine State holds numerous advantages as a campaign launchpad, but some suggest Mr Trump has a singular motive: overshadowing Florida’s other 2024 hopeful, Ron DeSantis.

The Florida governor has emerged as Mr Trump’s top rival for the Republican nomination, gaining a national profile for his anti-lockdown stance during the pandemic and his high-profile "anti-woke" battle with Disney.

The result has been a huge upswing in support among GOP voters, with some polls of the party base suggesting Mr DeSantis level-pegging with Mr Trump.

A recent poll of GOP voters in New Hampshire - a crucial early-voting state - put Mr De Santis at 39 per cent, marginally ahead of Mr Trump on 37 per cent. The previous 2021 poll by the University of New Hampshire Granite State had Mr Trump beating the Florida governor by more than two to one.

telegraph.co.uk/world-news/2022/07/02/donald-trump-may-announce-2024-presidential-run-florida-month/

Attached: index.jpg (275x183, 7.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/DeSantis hasn’t even announced he’s running and most likely won’t./
youtu.be/kxJX-km7h10
youtu.be/-VAB2rHHJDM
files.catbox.moe/qf22e8.mp4
files.catbox.moe/ep4fy8.mp4
files.catbox.moe/qmvf55.mp4
files.catbox.moe/y01gyt.mp4
councilforthenationalinterest.org/trumps-unpardonable-pardons/
veteranstoday.com/2020/10/28/times-of-israel-100-times-trump-supported-israel-over-america-the-ones-admitted-to/
youtu.be/HAiQA174ft8
informationliberation.com/?id=62001
files.catbox.moe/kwfbow.mp4
files.catbox.moe/38bszw.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes

fuck you I do5n’t care

The father of the vaccines can choke on a bag of dicks. All he had to do was just admit he was wrong and claim he got tricked.

Attached: Trump2024.png (1376x1376, 1.12M)

I'm not falling for this one again

I voted for chaos and recieved chaos so I will definitely be voting for more chaos. People basically just don't want to care about politics at and Trump forces them to.

Him vs DeSantis, I think I'd prefer Desantis. Either one of them I'd take over Biden or anyone from his administration who has enough delusion to run.

he'll do it before desantis just to fuck shit up. absolute madman

Anyone saying Desantis isn't serious

DeSantis hasn’t even announced he’s running and most likely won’t. We don’t even know if he would run with Trump. Trump is running. Why should he have to step aside at all for some guy who may not even run.

We needed 8 consecutive years, and anyway he wasted his 4 and fell for every trap. What's the point?

Trump is hated and feared by over 85% of all jews. Nobody else inspires this kind of reaction. Of course he has my vote.

Attached: 564562010712182.png (881x1200, 1.22M)

Trump and Desantis should join up, that would be based

As one we are stronger, the more the glowniggers divided the weaker we become and the stronger they get.

Trump forever.

How much are they paying you to shill here, kike?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/DeSantis hasn’t even announced he’s running and most likely won’t./

Attached: faggot shill.png (1912x1259, 336.19K)

After Biden, people are going to want 8+ years of Republican. Put Trump back in, he's naturally capped at 4. DeSantis is a natural follow up, he'll have an incumbent boost for his second term. Easy 12 years.

Desantis is an undercover Democrat. How hard is that to figure out?

Attached: My Fellow Pepes.jpg (286x320, 9.05K)

>Trump Exposed
youtu.be/kxJX-km7h10
>Drain the swamp? Trump and Goldman Sachs
youtu.be/-VAB2rHHJDM
>John Bolton, Donald Trump, The Mob
files.catbox.moe/qf22e8.mp4
>Trump, Putin, Israel, Chabad - A True Collusion Story
files.catbox.moe/ep4fy8.mp4
>The REAL Trump Dossier: "RussiaGate" is NOT a Nothing Burger
files.catbox.moe/qmvf55.mp4
>The Consequences of Ignoring the Real "Russiagate" Scandal
files.catbox.moe/y01gyt.mp4
>Trump’s Unpardonable Pardons
councilforthenationalinterest.org/trumps-unpardonable-pardons/
>100 times Trump supported Israel over America
veteranstoday.com/2020/10/28/times-of-israel-100-times-trump-supported-israel-over-america-the-ones-admitted-to/
>Donald Trump, 9/11 - case closed
youtu.be/HAiQA174ft8
>Trump Condemns His Own Supporters Once Again, Signs Another Law to ‘Combat Anti-Semitism’
informationliberation.com/?id=62001

Good documentary on the whole Epstein scandal:
>Trump's pedophiles:
part 1
files.catbox.moe/kwfbow.mp4
part 2
files.catbox.moe/38bszw.mp4

Attached: trump-rothschild-rockefeller-mafia.jpg (2848x3369, 1.96M)

>easy 12 years
Dems said the same thing whem Obama and the party cleaned up in 2008. Then Trump happened

Rothschild screenplay. Trump will "win."

Bad timing. Wait until after the midterms.

Following up Trump with Ron is nowhere near following up Obama with Hillary.

Trumps cabinet was a wasteland near the end anyone with any competency was either resigned or a whistleblower.
It was 100% clownshow. The christians hated him.

Sorry but it was impossible.

Trump WILL win.

desantis is wayy more kiked so I hope he wins

inb4 a bunch of lefties, who never voted for trump, pretend they aren't being tricked "again"

they shill in every trump thread

he as in trump

Saying it because it’s true faggots.

Trump is a traitor.
He will long for death and be unable to die.

Attached: 20211228_231059_IMG_4156.jpg (959x1024, 76.78K)

Bannon will announce it when the Jan 6 fag committee calls on him lmao

Lol, you are either jewish or delusional

Attached: 100.jpg (665x915, 169.5K)

I didnt mean that. I was just saying "biden was so bad the dems will never win again" is the same as "bush was so bad repubs will never win ever"

Attached: Trump.jpg (1024x640, 98.99K)

Attached: trumptraitor.jpg (1100x824, 88.8K)

Attached: Trumpbiden.jpg (828x1303, 568.87K)