TWITTER SUES ELON!!!!

Attached: iBPLW6bvsXLc.png (1125x895, 103.93K)

How pathetic are they?

I hope they kill each other

>FUCK ELON HE CANT BUY TWITTER
>HAHA ELON HAS TO BUY TWITTER NOW!

>ELON, BUY US OR WE SUE YOU!
Imagine being such a fucking cancer you're doing a corporate version of a fucking leglock

Holy sht, its like an ex girlfriend. Is elon chad in the technology realm?

>mfw when the SEC steps in and anti-trust lawsuits piles up everywhere from major shareholders.

Attached: 1652544277153.png (1422x716, 768.39K)

>noooooooo you can't just buy twitter and make it into a hate platform

>noooooooo you can't just not buy twitter you have to honor your deal

Attached: 1480486298212.png (585x588, 570.68K)

I don't get it, why were they against it at first and now all of a sudden they WANT him to buy it? I get it's a very large sum of money, but why were they so buttmad over it in the first place? I dond gedd idd DDDD:

Attached: 1657410604324 6F720901-FBAA-46D3-A526-F9363C326A0B.jpg (800x1280, 206.03K)

No matter how this ends, it will be entertaining.

Fuck off

So now they want him to buy Twitter? He should buy it and then shut it down just for the hell of it, I mean the guy has a net worth of 237 billion I don't think it would hurt him that much

this way if it all goes wrong he can just say he was forced to buy it

>In Delware
That state is a shithole, yet elites love it, I wonder why?

Elon called them out for having so many bots that their user stats are totally worthless.
I guess they did some internal review and determined that was true.

This will get thrown out of court you can't advertise a apple then sell a lemon and get mad the customer wants to buy an apple.

So, there will now be discovery no? Are these sorts of things ever filmed?

>Delaware
Shadiest place in North America

Why Delaware?

It's gonna be state court like the Depp trial, so maybe

they know the stock is worthless if he doesn't buy them

Zero corporate sales tax. This extends to online credit transfers if the servers processing the transactions happen to be in Delaware also. Shits machine city.

buy it and make it open source
we can make their trannybots into niggerspam bots.

No corporate sales tax. So much money off the top kept for exec bonuses and kickbacks.

Bidens home state. My guess it's completely corrupt.

they were upset because they'd have to disclose all their information (specifically how much of the platform is actually bots and advertisers are paying to advertise to bots instead of people) also because Elon Musk is Hitler without Trump being around.
now that he has pretty much confirmed that it's all bots it makes the platform less worthwhile for anyone going forward which means if they do not sell it to him right now for that price, the price of the company is going right down the drain and they'll be fucked.

Attached: nowitstime.jpg (1080x1044, 97.24K)

>So, there will now be discovery no?
Yes.
>Are these sorts of things ever filmed?
Yes. Depositions are filmed.

>Elon: I'm buying Twitter.
>Twitter: You're NOT buying Twitter.
>Elon: I'm NOT buying Twitter.
>Twitter: You ARE buying Twitter.
>Twitter: You ARE buying Twitter.
>Twitter: You ARE buying Twitter! FIRE!

Attached: duck-season.gif (220x165, 249.83K)

It's pretty funny that Elon shat on Twitter's users, I mean bots, on Twitter bots. Now the shareholders want him to buy a platform on which the FED runs bots for opinion shaping. If this isn't funny I don't know what is. Either way it's fake money obtained from an infinite money printer and secured by a bunch of secret services. Ouch, Elon is gonna have to obey the laws set up by Pinnochios

Attached: 1644954217645.jpg (736x920, 105.26K)

That’s where Twitter is incorporated. It’s an advantageous state for corporations.

Elon posted here. Don’t think he cares.

Attached: 36D8AF51-A5AD-488F-8E9D-C0FA6FEDAF92.jpg (828x543, 168.37K)

>twitter cant be sold because it's being used as a bot platform for glownigger false flag shootings
>so they sue when someone tries to buy them and they can't produce accurate data on their own platform
This will be the end of twitter.

Could discovery disclose annual taxes saved by the state exemption of corporate sales tax. I’d love to know how much money twitter had been pocketing in the back to get up to whatever vile political campaigning shit they pulled in 2016 and 2020.

Elon is going to stick twitter's dick in the dirt and get their stock price below $20. Then Trump's acquisition company is going to buy it. Then libtards heads are going to explode.

Screencap this.