Elon Musk BTFO

gab.com/realdonaldtrump/posts/108636870849131432

Attached: Screenshot_20220712-201823-195.png (720x1059, 733.22K)

>I could have
well you didn't faggot, now shut the fuck up

more like ellen cucks

And that worked out well for him lol

>the comments
Holy fuck i did not expect that from any social media site

musk bros no

Attached: pepe-laugh.gif (498x474, 406.55K)

This retard lost to a senile dementia patient.

they absolutely raped him

Attached: comments.png (701x864, 73.73K)

The Shitposter-In-Chief returns

This feud feels scripted.

>would

That jewish snake did jack shit when he had a chance. But I guess he needed 4 more years...
He couldn't even deal with fucking Chink-Tok.

Attached: 1610251206778.jpg (1170x624, 126.39K)

lmao trump getting BTFO hard

Forgot the leaf flag eh

Why on gab and not on truth? Its fake, isn't it?

FUCKING OWNED LMAO. Put that fucking snake oil salesman in his place

MAGA
Based.

but to what end, tactically or strategically

it's probably not, but it's hard to tell when one party is an autistic weeb shitposter who somehow had ten kids, and the other party is an oldschool new york asshole who got memed into president as a decent businessman. it's just clownworld, dont worry about it

Twitter is a weapon to expose the absolute cringe and petty childishness of the world's most powerful people

What a pointless, silly fight between these two.

why is he posting on Gab instead of Truth

damn that's savage. way to alienate your potential allies.

and this is why Trump will not be missed.
he is fucking with Elon now he is fucking with one of us.

Attached: 1626883937049.png (496x548, 124.25K)

>Put that fucking snake oil salesman in his place
Trump or Elon?

Okay, this is epic. Friendship ended with rocket man, orange man is my new best friend now.

vpns and memeflaggots trying to drive wedges between any and all rich and powerful people who don't play ball with the glowniggers. All glowniggers have no future than a tight noose followed by eternity in hell, just stating the truth no threats.

Fake fighting. Fake people

Everything is just fake

OHNONONO

I JUST HOPE DONALD DOESN'T START BULLYING GRIMES!!!

From what is publicly know about elon he is much less of a faggot than Trump. I'm sure he sucks just as much kike cock as Trump though, they just allow him to appear like he doesn't in order to control people who don't think.

he tried to deal with tik-tok, they just kicked his teeth in and laughed as china biden took his jerb

This would have slayed in 2017. Today it falls flat and is just petty. Two grifters running out of grift.

TEFLON DON - TEFLON DON - TEFLON DON - TEFLON DON - TEFLON DON - TEFLON DON - TEFLON DON - TEFLON DON - TEFLON DON - TEFLON DON - TEFLON DON - TEFLON DON - TEFLON DON - TEFLON DON - TEFLON DON - TEFLON DON - TEFLON DON - TEFLON DON - TEFLON DON - TEFLON DON - TEFLON DON - TEFLON DON - TEFLON DON - TEFLON DON - TEFLON DON - TEFLON DON - TEFLON DON - TEFLON DON - TEFLON DON - TEFLON DON - TEFLON DON - TEFLON DON - TEFLON DON - TEFLON DON - TEFLON DON - TEFLON DON - TEFLON DON - TEFLON DON - TEFLON DON - TEFLON DON - TEFLON DON - TEFLON DON - TEFLON DON - TEFLON DON - TEFLON DON - TEFLON DON - TEFLON DON - TEFLON DON - TEFLON DON - TEFLON DON

Ohhh we'll get a Will Smith Chris Rock moment only it'll be The Muskinator vs the Trumpet

This is all political theater between friends like "Professional Wrestling"

>chips in people's brains
>shots in people's... arms?

Boomers can't into prose

Trump is constantly showing that his no loyalty at all and losing allies left and right isn't really a good thing for him.

Holy kek I didn't know gab comments were this based. Now I'm binging on all of Orange Faggot's tweets and keking at the replies

Attached: g2a4Wzk.png (690x463, 54.39K)

Elon fucked with him first by saying trumps time is up

>jew dick in your mouth you fat ass orange nigger
fucking based