Dear God, I wrote you but you but you still ain’t calling

Why does it feel like God stopped talking to me?

I used to feel his presence all the time. I truly felt that nothing could keep me from him. I felt his guidance and his love continuously. I felt like I knew precisely what he wanted me to do. I felt his reassurance and my faith was strong. I read the Bible daily. And felt strong. On the inside and out.

Now I feel like he wont answer my prayers or even send me a sign. I stopped praying, I’ve stopped reading the Bible. I feel so far from him.

Why does it feel like he's not there right now? I don't understand. I still believe, help anons. My faith is…

Attached: 5E25E8F8-09D6-4612-9FEB-DAD822AD27F0.jpg (256x349, 33.78K)

let's go back to praying, if you don't like to read you can listen to the audio on YouTube.

Did you get your shot?

Retarted take, read Huxley

Attached: 10DBC9E1-7750-4668-9833-BE634C0A1AA9.jpg (183x275, 8.23K)

I just got off the phone with God and he said you're a faggot. You must of fucked up somehow

God ain’t your bitch, you can’t rely on him or expect him to solve all of your problems. You must always make the effort to correct your situation. If you fail in this, and if you have truly tried your hardest, then god may take pity on you and help you via divine intervention. However, he will only help you if you have proven to him that you will succeed after he has altered things in your favour, and only if you have kept your faith in god and have thus far lived your life as a moral and righteous man.

Why would this be relevant?

The Final Revolution

Anything in particular by Huxley?

Well... It was needed to buy and sell. Very "mark of the beast" like.

You're growing up user. I've come into the same situation but a different realization.
You grow up at home, mom cooks your meals and dad is there to show you how to wrench and patch a wall. You can ask them anything, they're right there and always know what to say when you get stuck.
Then, one day you head out on your own. They're just a phone call away but it doesn't feel the same. Eventually, you realize you have to make choices for yourself to keep learning, take some hard falls even. You're growing. He's watching, its time to put everything you were given by HIM to work.
The Bible tells us the same parable several times if you need further guidance. Make sure you have something to show him when he comes to check on you.

>Why does it feel like God stopped talking to me?
God never stops talking to you user you have simply distanced yourself from him so much you no longer hear him.

Wrong. God will test you.

But I’ve tried praying recently and theres nothing.

I need his guidance. I don’t know what decisions to make or what to do.

I used to feel like this when I used to keep asking God for favors. The thing is that whatever's in your locus of control i.e. whatever it is that you can do, you should do it yourself without aksing for God's help. He has already done enough. He gave you food, breath, a home, good parents, citizenship in America, etc. What else do you need? This is the golden land. This is the richest country on Earth. Don't ask him for anything. Be grateful and do what you gotta do.

Only ask for his help when your life's in danger. The rest is for you to handle.

> We see but do not understand

Attached: aaa.png (669x469, 653.19K)

>I don’t know what decisions to make or what to do.
God does not interfere in people's desires. Your life is your own. Choose your own path. You get to decide what you want to do and who you want to be.

He gave you a handbook user. He told you he would leave and that he would come back to check on you. He wouldn't have done that if he didn't have a little faith that you would make him proud.
You're gonna fuck up. Then you're going to fix it. Then you're going to be better than before. It's a blessing, not a curse. If you have to lean on your brothers, do so. You're not alone just because you have to ask yourself what he would want you to do. You're alive. This is an opportunity to know him better.

DEATH TO ALL REDIT FAGGOTS

Trust in Him, user. God has not stopped working on those who seek Him. You will not see or know His work, but it's there because He works in mysterious ways or in secret. You may realize it years later. Have faith. Though the flesh doubts, keep that faith of yours

OP were on our own while the Russian federation is in dire peril. All our guardian angels, everyone is over there trying to protect the warriors of God (ie Russian forces and Russian allied forces)

If you and I have a car crash or get dumped by a gf it's a minor price to pay while our guardian angels are saving thousands lives over there.

Dear Lord please protect the Russian forces, and protect the chechens and Syrians and everyone who is fighting Satan's army.

I guess its just that I had it all figured it out. Things were perfect and then. It was just ripped out of my hands, and I haven't been able to pick up the pieces yet. I was happy, I was satisfied and felt complete with my life. I don’t know why this happened.