Poos are breeding out of control

is there a way to stop poos from multiplying like roaches

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-12 at 15-47-21 UN Global population to reach 8 billion this year India to become most populated country.png (904x659, 1.26M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gnoqS3mOPh8
youtube.com/watch?v=7mceb_t8EIs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sterilization

Attached: B556AC7B-07B0-4A6E-BA2C-3EB6D0CF0A3D.jpg (183x275, 8.23K)

The vaccine is already going to solve that.

Do nothing.

Countries either:

A) Advance into late-stage capitalism like Japan and white western people and stop having kids

B) Disease, famine, etc. naturally balances the population.

If they're brown, flush them down.

If we kill every kike, every nigger and everybody in both India and China we could be at a comfortable 3.5 billion

Kek whites wish they could breed like this but they don't and then complain about going extinct.

India is already falling towards below replacement rate.

90% of India still lives in poverty. It's a 3rd world shithole where 10% hoarde all the wealth, and Christian ideas like charity and goodwill don't exist. Most young educated men in India would rather scam old people in the internet than get a job.

Good! I want a high caste Brahman Girl to fall
Hopelessly in love with and he a kept man for
The rest of my life

my country is letting millions of them in but it's only a drop in the bucket. the only thing it's accomplishing in turning my once nice country into a slum of human garbage

>we can't replace our street shitters! oh man!

Attached: d63edd9af879f866baea5e3c5b506959.jpg (688x800, 39.82K)

>2 more weeks

Imagine the smell.

mad cuz clot blood

India went with Ivermectin instead of the vaccine.

>Most young educated men in India would rather scam old people in the internet than get a job.

For them it is a full time job.
youtu.be/gnoqS3mOPh8

You know whats funny? that all the chinks and leaf chinks calling "muh we breeding whites out"
"muh its over for you whitey" are almost extinct from the board when it was revealed that china has 160m people less than claimed and their population has been decreasing since almost a decade already with a birth rate almost below 1.0 already LMAO.
Not even the worst of the worst estimates predicted this, literally the best estimate gave china 700m people by 2100, at this rate east asians will disappear before the end of the century

No they didn't. They literally chase people down in the street to give them the jab. They even sent in a couple million doses that were banned in Australia for causing AIDs.

As long as they stay in India, who cares? Only Globalist would care.

I love these scambait videos. They show everyone in the world what I've know about Indians my whole life. That they're a race of scumbags that will lie to you without any shame and do anything to get ahead in life.

youtube.com/watch?v=7mceb_t8EIs

Covert a bunch of them to Islam but not all of them. Genocides and civil wars will balance them back out quickly

>poos.
Because EU, globalists force europoors to pay development aid into africa and some muslim countries.

bye britian.

>muh we come to the west to study STEM and work we're good!! Let us flood you!!

as long as they stay in poo poo land and don't leak out

We need a famine

No. Only some parts of India did (such as Uttar Pradesh). India is still majority % vaxed as a whole.

need to take a page out of the jews playbook and pit poos and chinks against each other and we can mop them up when they've exhausted their resources killing each other.

What happened to these tabloids I used to see in the 90s? Was there any truth to them? They were insane.

Attached: original.jpg (570x692, 129.3K)

or they can come to the US, get tax payer subsidized and work for some middleman boomer

No problem, Europe and noth america population is falling.

Call UK. We need another poo exodus

Shit, meant to start a new thread, but fuck it, derail this baby!

Ban Java and the problem will work itself out

its muslim immigrants and no its not gong to reach 8 billion even if they say it

the united states lied about total population and was caught 2 times just like europe. guess what many in south america did as well. you dont do a good job keeping track of homeless deaths. maybe you dont care but you dont subtract them. guess what africa isnt that observant either

on average if you say your internal consumption if goods didnt decrease with a decrease of population they will laugh and there will be a audit. they do the same if your gdp grows without abnormal population growth. china has passed like 8 of those and america failed 2. india failed 1. that was when they were forced to acknowledge they had fewer people than chiina

covid doesnt change much. the amount of business tghey do with america is minor and trump had fox new lie. g.w.bush cut trade through the region even with allied nations. it never recovered. 300 million american is a 10 year old figure . most would think its way more than that. they didnt notice the segway to south america who is known to have started killing homeless children again like in the 90s so the odds of them lying about total population has grown. so brazil peru ect

they're already leaking out, they have been for a while. just look around your community for conformation of this