Conservative Alt-media tierlist

Ranked by how based they are of course
tiermaker.com/create/daily-wire-personalities-15207212

Attached: dsfsdfsd.png (697x465, 224.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=26W-AQl2uZ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Rush Limbaugh was a Zionist shill and 60% responsible for modern conservatives to worship isreal

Attached: 0DCDE520-B65A-47B1-9F74-E09F5B53ECB4.jpg (300x168, 8.13K)

Attached: 9tdrtsdg.png (574x449, 221.97K)

They’re all shit, Alex Jones deserves the top spot though purely from an entertainment perspective

Not a single fucking person on your "tierlist" is conservative. They are all liberals.
KYS.

Attached: 1639539351940.webm (320x568, 1.89M)

cope seethe dilate

Here's my list

Rush was the OG. Used to listen to him every morning and never got tired of listening to him.

Rogan is last because he voted for Bernie Sanders and back stabbed trump. He can go fuck himself, globo commie.

Attached: my-image.png (1140x408, 208.79K)

Literally all of these people, much like all conservatives, are gigantic faggots of the highest order

weak

Rush was a fiscal conservative at most. He only stood for Zionist interests if you take a intelectual look at him

I used to be a fan of his too

Attached: FB7E6F63-640A-4C71-8011-C2AF41788183.jpg (750x907, 118.7K)

I don't have tier list but Alex Jones deserves to be on top

Attached: my-image.png (1140x558, 264.56K)

every one of these people will never be willing to pick up a gun or tell you to pick up a gun to defend the constitutional republic. their intentions are irrelevant and they should all be placed under the same category of "cowardly grifter" because that's all they will be when authoritarianism comes knocking on their doors.

>Abby not in S tier
Shit list

Don’t need a pic for my list. S tier: Nick Fuentes. There are no other tiers.

>no F tier
>every one of them isn't in F tier
dropped

Attached: my-image.png (1140x511, 252.02K)

>listen up, goy
>you can be rightwing, but only the kind of rightwing that we define, okay?

alt light shilling is unironically good bait now, drives stormies up the wall, problem is many retards here will take it unironically

abby is A tier, cause she's honest and doesn't talk much about politics
all the rest are jews or grifters or grifter jews

Attached: file.png (848x573, 309.14K)

Your way off user...

Attached: rank meme zog vs non zog.jpg (588x828, 218.34K)

Missing Glenn Beck.

this board is more normie infested than Any Forums Any Forums and Any Forums combined

>Rush
He wasn't nearly as far right as everyone seems to think he was. But I also couldn't help but like the guy. He was as rightwing as you could get while staying palatable enough for mainstream neocons.
And his iced tea was fucking excellent. Pity they shut that down.

Sad state of affairs...

Attached: pepe new fag speech genocide 101.png (1000x1000, 426.07K)

>Abby is a tier
>All the rest are Jews

Cough cough... Somebody, tell him

>needing to be told your opinions

I know, she's harmless though. I think. She does walk around with two weapons of mass destruction.

>no Fuentes
>A-tier shapiro

>Rush was the OG
yeah, the OG cocksucking cuckservative

Based

>putting PJW (actual ethnonationalist) on the same tier as Alex Jones and Ben Shapiro
Are you retarded? You basically put a guy who addressed demographics, the dangers of globohomo and modernism on the same spot as a literal schizo and a Jew Christian grifter

Just going to leave this here - youtube.com/watch?v=26W-AQl2uZ4