Wtf I love when my tax dollars get spent by nerds now!

wtf I love when my tax dollars get spent by nerds now!

Attached: stupid space.jpg (750x593, 139K)

Yeah, I'm sure you'd prefer them to be spent on more weapons for Israel and feeding more niggers.

>implying the laundered money didnt already go to that
lurk more newfag

I dunno I think it's neat
Better than weapons for Israel

That money should be going to Ukraine, exactly.

i would unironically spend billions of dollars on space exploration before I spend a single cent on illegal immigrants.

Attached: rfh.jpg (1024x1024, 280.27K)

A galactic asshole

Anything related to space exploration will be a waste of time and money for at least the remainder of this century

Clip studio paint custom brushes. Ask /ic/ for more info

You are stupid. Space exploration money generates new tech and economic opportunities. Wasting that money on niggers and jews reduces new tech and destroys economic opportunities.

Also good luck with "renewables" without rare earth metals from asterid mining.

T. Materials scientist.

still not spending a cent on spics.

>nerds
Fuck off and die nigger.
Every cent spent on rap and niggers and their culture of being stupid drop kick losers, is flushing money down the toilet

White men and our culture that values intelligence is the only reason you even have a computer, and beg to be in our countries. Then you shit it up with your niggerism

The lowest iq take on pol

ZOGBOTS ITS OVER

FEED THE NIGGERS FEED THE NIGGERS
FUCK SCIENCE
FEED THE NIGGERCHILD IN AFRICA
ITS STARVING

>1 post by this ID

Attached: YallNiggazPostinInATrollThread.jpg (300x300, 31.05K)

We really need to just stfu and focus on hiding our civilization from the stars. Pic rel

Attached: 27914988._SY475_.jpg (301x475, 85.28K)

Spend it on fixing Earth in general

People always say this, but out of curiosity aren't things like the ISS kind of a waste of money? what has it produced economically?

I think things like building giant telescopes aren't worthwhile for now, but creating new rocket tech like SpaceX is obv very useful. I envisage building giant telescopes on the Moon far into the future when it's relatively cheap and easy to do

It's probably not a good idea to advertise our own presence for now, yes

Retarded take.

What is the distraction from that this thread about wasting money on this over and over?

This period

>Thinking any of the life signatures have or will reach an advanced civilization
By the time it does, this faggot species and planet will be done. You fucking NIGGER. You Black coon porch monkey nigger subhuman.

If we're that doomed for sure, then that would be even more of a reason to abandon space exploration forever lol. I'm not that pessimistic

You know what's in space? Nothing. Death in infinite directions. Why are we wasting our time on it? We should be exploring the ocean where life exists.