Are there really niggers on here who believe the wef shit?

You retards are fucking dumb

Attached: 903F70AB-ADEC-4E27-AB0A-47554E4C9B2C.gif (300x224, 1.84M)

don't swear Justin

Hey Justin you have said on video that you support the WEF. And Claus said that you was his best boy.

I can swear if I want to pussy
If you approach me again you better be ready to fight

Attached: FEBA9FFB-19A3-4D0B-8996-6ED1269C2E46.gif (240x184, 349.07K)

Hey moshe
No one buys your god like production tier wef meme except actual retards

Attached: B789E615-54DA-4271-BF1A-D1C7CFCA99F7.gif (480x270, 963.36K)

What exactly do you mean by this? Do you not think the wef is being honest about their intentions?

I think they are a boogie man Mossad pushes to distract you from the fact they released corona virus with the chinks and tried to destroy america

the sanhedrin of jews control them

Why does everything always have to be a distraction from something else? Maybe there's just a lot of different shit going on.

You mean qahal

Because it’s pushed by Mossad as a distraction

my bad, thanks for the update

imagine seeing a ton of information that lines up for the most retarded of persons to understand
>Yet you still deny it

>memeflaggot
>shills Israeli nonsense
How’s the weather in tel avi rabbi

You type retarded mate

They aren't called mountain kikes for nothing...Pretty sure the idea for Israel was concocted by Calvinists in Switzerland and then they went and made a deal with the Anglos to do the dirty work.

Fag

Chink commie shill!

This makes more sense than most thjnk

First of all were not falling for your shit, fuck you. Second:
THANK YOU FATHER AND MOTHER GOD FOR IMMEDIATELY AND PERMANENTLY SUMMONING THE MOST POWERFUL DIVINE ENERGIES IN ALL THE UNIVERSES AND DESTROYING ALL ENERGY WEAPONS WORLDWIDE RIGHT NOW AND ANCHORING THIS PLANET WITH SO MUCH DIVINE ENERGY THAT ALL ENERGY WEAPONS ARE IMMEDIATELY AND PERMANENTLY DESTROYED AND ALL CHILD TRAFFICKERS ARE IMMEDIATELY TRAPPED IN THE MOST POWERFUL DIVINE TRANSFIGURATION ENERGY AND ARRESTED

you think you're fuckin tough buddy? I'll whoop you boy if you ever approached me