Will Russia being Belarus into the war...

Will Russia being Belarus into the war? It seems likely it's citizens would kill their leaders for forcing them to fight there. Obviously it's likely that NATO would be involved and acting like it's all just the people but even if they did that, could Russia even do anything? It's not like they'd go MAD and sacrifice all the rest of Russia for that. And if eastern Ukraine is actually Russia then Belarus is absolutely a part of Russia so a part of Russia would either have left or have gotten couped by glowniggers.
What the fuck would happen then?

Attached: Belarus-relative-to-Russia.jpg (1000x892, 42.82K)

nobody cares about Belarus and everyone forgets it exists that's their strength
absolute, utter irrelevancy

>being

Attached: 501[1].png (735x541, 40.26K)

Probably not, it's hanging on thin ice at the moment and a war would probably break the country apart.

there is no real need to bring them in

basically, only thing I can think of that UFC fighter who wore a fang mouth guard, andrei arlovski.

Officers don't want a war.

Attached: Screenshot_20220713-000815_Chrome.jpg (720x1042, 358.24K)

oh noooooo, an enemy of jews and globohomo!

Belarus could theoretically join populist leaders of East Europe. No need to support globohomo or a risky war.

I fucking hate you low IQ American niggers so much fuck I can't believe that you are human
It is hilarious how you are literally incapable of imagining geopolitical situation being different and specific based on the part of the world

why'd they arrest that journalist then

Yeah Russia has plenty of artillery to keep doing what they're doing, could they eventually decide to do it though?

You aren't even close to ukraine, why do you care?

Belarus is doing a great job, ukraine cant move man(near 100k) form the border with belarus

belarusians would kill luka for the move to start a war
moskals will lose and their shitstate will be partitioned
questions, sven?

I hope Russia brings them in. And no, the citizens won't kill their leaders over it, you are coping hard.

Yes my question is just that I'm curious about what would happen. Obviously Russia would be extremely angry but without using nukes there's no way they could use violence to retaliate on NATO.

I see this is a pig cope thread.

>what would happen
no-one know, dude it's a real life
>to retaliate on NATO
they actually cant do anything significant against us in the battlefield, even when they have 10 times advantage in artillery. their only hope is nuke, but I personally have huge doubts it will help them, especially seeing their weak military technologies compared to western's when it comes to accuracy

No you're just illiterate because I also wrote about the glowniggers that could be involved in instigating it

Are you involved in the fighting, or are you one of the jew oligarchy collecting my tax dollars?
Also what do you think is going to happen overall, not memeing. Do you think you will still have a country? Will you surrender or an hero or fight or what?

Exactly. Even Ukraine could stop Russia when they tried modern warfare so they wouldn't even try it on NATO. If they did the same tactics they're using in Ukraine now on NATO countries, the American airforce would just delete their artillery.