I fucking love...you know the thing

16 years and a trillion dollars later, not even a professional astronomer could describe a meaningful difference in these images that directly improve your or your future progeny's quality of life.

Like every other wasteful tax scheme, this one too is deliberate to prevent individuals from leaving off world. All this money could've went into R&D to invent personal space crafts so the lay person could each have their own planet to colonize.

16 fucking years later and what did we get for a trillion dollars? More lens flare. Clap clap like a retard.

Attached: better investment than infrastructure.jpg (1285x1199, 488.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.wolfd.me/hubble-jwst/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>More lens flare
it looks more epic

They just hired a new CGI guy and put out a new image.

Who knows what those trillions were REALLY spent on.

id rather have cool photos of space than one half cent spent on a nigger

/thread

Attached: B8A29CCC-ADD0-4012-BD87-E62632817CBA.jpg (640x480, 63.79K)

>omg this matters we can totally know what they consist of despite being millions of light years away

Did you see the news and think the telescope was made for taking pictures? Haven't read anything else on it?

They're both fake

It's the first image. Relax.
It's better than giving money to niggers.

It's fake dumbass. They just embezzled literally a 100 billions dollars.

Is that the space jam website?

And 5 billion years ago in time.

It took Hubble over a month of exposure and JW 12 hours of exposure. Do the math.

You're a fake loser jealous of engineers

The lesson appears to be that no matter how far back in time they look, it all looks the same, and they are going to need new theories to explain why that is, because we were supposed to be able to see an evolving universe in both of these pictures and clusters and galaxies as far back as 13.1 billion years are all fully developed.

You dumb, in this picture we can see so many info that your shrimp brain can't process

Ok, how does that info improve our lives here on planet earth.

By increasing our knowledge of the universe.

If it wasn't for pictures like this your EBT card would not be able to get you your gibs each month.

Yeah, totally worth a trillion dollars and countless man-hours just to develop a photo faster.

No matter how many images it puts, it will always be a waste. A distraction from what we should be doing to fix major problems that actually affect peoples' lives.

Not my problem. In fact it would be better for me if you just killed yourself already.

Vanity is a primary negroid trait.

>that directly improve your or your future progeny's quality of life.
just wait till he finds out the search for dark matter is even more useless

are you blind op? at least use images from the same spot

blog.wolfd.me/hubble-jwst/

Attached: blindop.jpg (3750x1838, 897.63K)

Unironically. What do you think it would be better spent on?

Is that a star or a galaxy bending light around the middle.

They don't get a color feed retard, they're edited according to guessing and spectroscopy for it to be showed to the normie public.

science is a viciously self correcting mechanism so your “point” is irrelevant

>trillion dollars
It was ten billion. Niggers cost us that much in a week.

This.
The picture is demoralization tactic. They want you to feel that you're existence and problems are meaningless while also trying to make religion sound foolish.
They however did the opposite because this only proves intelligent design which cannot exist without a creator.

What's wrong, nigger? Even a simpleton can tell one picture is more shiny than the other. Get reked. No space for you.

Yes I know. So what? The image isn't fake.

No it isn't. They just doubled down when the last picture also didn't show the big bang.

kek, you think you'd get any of that money? your corporate overlords would never allow that

Because outer space is fake and gay.

Modern (((science))) is propaganda and money laundering. Nothing more.

fine, partially fake

>Eh bro put the Hubble shit through the frostbyte engine. Give me that modern battlefield look

>Because outer space is fake and gay.
Correct, now we need to figure out why space is fake and gay.

Thank you for this. The storm drain in front of my house was just fixed. No more flooding down my street because of the trash niggers throw out their car window. This JWST is improving my life already.

>spent
It never even crossed your mind that maybe the money didn't need stolen and "spent" in the first place, did it?

Colonisation of the moon?
We'll never explore our own solar system without a moon base.
A moon base would also allow us to build nuclear-powered rockets capable of for hundreds of years.

It's just been translated to the visible light spectrum from the original infrared. That doesn't make it "fake", retard.

Nigger when 99% of the population have $0, a billion and a trillion is the same fucking thing.

Right, more lens flare. Covered it already.

You are so fucking dumb. The point of this telescope was to gather more data about space in greater detail than before which wasn't possible with the Hubble. You can basically even inspect the properties of exoplanets like you are going venturing in a simulation of the galaxy. If you can't fathom the possibilities this telescope will bring to the equation then you are completely retarded.

The new shit was a test run done in like 1/240th of the time the hubble picture took you dumb snow nigger.

Money laundering

>If you can't fathom the possibilities this telescope will bring to the equation then you are completely retarded.
Since you're a genius and can obviously fathom many possibilities, fathom at least one for us that this will directly improve all our quality of life. Just one. It has to be direct and tangible enough that even a child will notice the difference. If it's not, you're a faggot and this is a waste of money. And go...

It's fake simply because we can't see that with the naked eye, and they're doing guesswork to show what it would look like if we could.

More importantly wtf am I even looking at? might as well be a trip on psychedelics. I don't see the point of these retarded pics. More funding?

We got useless dots on a screen much faster than before. Dude, all the pot holes in my road were just filled. Wow, this is improving my life already. Can't wait for all the possibilities. Maybe the damaged electric wires hanging down over the road will be shiny and new tomorrow.

>know what they consist of
it's easy, you just set shit on fire and look at the colour of the light. All them bright spots are literally shit on fire.