I am a fucking gook Korean traveling / long or short contacts with europeans and thus...

I am a fucking gook Korean traveling / long or short contacts with europeans and thus, slightly had the taste of their general mentality.

I have to confess. one very weird feeling that I have everytime I encounter ... these westerners or europeans. white peoples.

for me, it seems they have a life with 'no serious plan' at all.
literally 99% of them.

more specificly, their mindset that I can peek it is not committing 100% of themselves,
they just let something happen 'just to happen'
and their posture later on is : whatever. I don't care (???)

I really can't see constructive milestone going on in their head.
they literally don't have the section to count on it in their brain.

just barely amongst some chances I have to encounter a few Jewish people, or Armenians,
then, finally I have some topics that I can interact with them and understand each other.

IS this just only me feeling this way?
or is this impression common between all the other far-east asians living in western hemisphere?
or is it me being too sensitive???

Attached: pepsmil.png (371x354, 178.01K)

>whatever. I don't care
this sums up my thoughts on your thread

What?

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg (499x499, 57.88K)

of course, it is playful life.
and has perspective to respect more generic moment.
not really needing this big heavy grand achievement destination.
so that's why their life can be more leisure and happy and playful in general. and it seems alright.

but un-appealing eventually.
because what's happening in reality seems very much consuming.
and the interests they usually have seem very primitive ones.

alcohols after work. bars.
cracks. tattoos. sex.
and nothing more beyond. No.
Seriously I have no fucking clue what they eventually pursue.

some fantasies and respect I had against westernoid people are slowly peeling off.

Whites don't typically autisticly dedicate their life to a single goal like being a doctor or some other high status profession like gooks do because whites don't see positions of authority like that as impressive and respectable like chinks and gooks do, you're slave people, of course you dont think like us

>Yes, better than make a shitcoin called terra luna, lose the peg, send it to $0 and ruin other people life.

Most of the Koreans I know are just wagies believing that they're ahead of some competition, and basically they spend their life waging.
What about the "travelling ones"? I don't even know why they travel, honestly, probably they're just adding country tags to their passport while they visit lands they don't know shit about for 2 days and move on.
They're literally "forming good memories" manually, without them happening for real, like someone would grind in a mmorpg just for the experience points.

Is it just only me feeling this way? Can you confirm or deny what I'm saying?

Real answer: long term planning typically revolves around how one fits into a constellation of other people. If you have strong
>family
>ethnic
>national
ties and attendant senses of identity, you are both more motivated and capable of articulating a "life plan" since you can fit it into a pre-existing web of meaning and belonging rather than just creating a narcissistic little nebula of individualistic self-definition in some empty corner of the sky

Which european nationalities have you met user?

Hence why East Asians, Jews etc. who still possess those ties strongly would benefit from them in that way

In my experience: In general people have an idea what to do with their lives
It’s just they don’t seem too serious about it
They don’t try too hard, unlike some Asians I think who commit suicide if they don’t do incredibly well in school

>South Korea population: 50 million
>White people population: 1 billion

there's a lot of retards

I do agree certain part that they're taking life as if competition game.
but you should agree that higher hiracy people in your own society (white) have pretty much the same view against the world. nothing new.
That's why I mentioned still, some minorities such as Armenia and Jewish are still communicatable ones.

Because they know the balance. between irresponsibility and throwing away their lives and not confusing such behavior as if 'freedom pursuing'

But I do agree that, if someone asks which one from west or east would have more 'diverse' perspective and goal, just even aside that bureaucracy competition mode just like usual asians would look the world,
I would say, Westerners have more diverse pespective and purpose. dreams.

But though, either way, it is solid fact to achieve this, you need to put yourself into autistic cubicle. even making yourself 'autistic' to spend hours of labor towards solid goal.

Probably Italians and Southern Europeans

Not my problem

We are more creative and free. I’m known for being good at drawing and have had many asians in my art class. I can just look at someone and sense the depth and draw them accurately, or have someone describe something and I can draw it. The asians are always in awe of how I can do this, they are also good at drawing but for them it is mathmatical. They plan out what they’re going to draw, make a grid, and fill it in dot by dot from a photograph. There’s no spontaneous drawing, no soul, just transferring data from their eyes to the paper. Some will look at European paintings like van gough and copy them stroke by stroke. That is all asians are good for, copying and making things in factories, no passion, inventions or creativity in their rigid minds

Like, what are we supposed to have grand designs for?
We went to school. Got a job, a family, a house.
Only thing after that is just getting a better job and a bigger house.
Even then, there's a point where it's not worth losing family time to pursue the material stuff.
Should we be wanting to cure cancer or something? I just make pizza dough so, I don't know how that'll happen.

There are not 1 billion white people kek

He's probably a young faggot and South Ko is a young nation, let them believe that there's something to pursue.
They will find out what's nihilism later on

Well I wouldn't consider Jews and Armenians western, but both groups do this because they need to on order to survive being small populations that have been genocided and moved around a lot, all the good it will do them as they will still never achieve the prestige they had in the past.

Life ends eventually, do you want to grind away to achieve a goal so other people will look at you and be like "wow, look at all he achieved!" Or just make yourself happy doing what you want to do and ignore social pressure to conform to a rat race. You don't get to take anything with you when you die, achievements included, so why not do what makes you happy - whatever that may be.

wh*toids are just one tier above chinks in terms of having a soul. they're not as soulless as those bugs but still are like automated emtpy shells. I saw very weird shit while living among these creatures they don't even notice how npc'd they are

>eurogoys waiting in line at airport
>another check in desk is opened and announced
>all eurogoys still standing in same line without any reaction to announcement
>attendant announces again
>a couple of eurogoys get out of the line and form the new line
>rest are still waiting in long ass line
>attendant announces again
>eurogoys look at each other and a handful of them move to new line
>attendant gets pissed and yells again
>eurogoys are startled and visibly uncomfortable, properly filling the new line

w t f

But most gooks aren't doing anything particularly impressive with their lives, for all their serious attitude towards life. It's just a way for big business and the government to bully wagies into working more hours and putting up with terrible working conditions.

Most people in any country are just wagie serfs of no particular significance, and desu if you are a wagie serf and aren't likely to experience any social mobility taking life too seriously likely pays little or no dividends.

>eurogoys waiting in line at airport
those were probably finns

I was going to say just east asians in general (China Japan Korea)

and against white population. It even seems pointless and unprepared sometimes.
of course just youngsters in this generation are going through same symptoms, but even more relatively it is so in the west.

Especially I do struggle to find someone similar sort as me , in western area. but regardless the age, it is just most of them stuck in the exact same circulation endlessly.
the moment I despise the most is something like this to explain more details.
drinking, laugh, fine,
After work maybe it would be like 5pm. and then simply , just spending and eliminating leftover times that could make some changes until your bed. 5pm~10pm that's like 5 hrs of spare time.
And fucking drink. eat. poop. shower. sleep. that's it for them. 'hangout with friends' and 'relax' and that's it.
Seriously what the fuck can you do stuck in that kind of routine?
I do agree maybe it would be joyful moments. and then? what beyond?
I am personally the type willing to spend until 2am maximum and do what I would pursue.
and I will firmly say this type of mentality is clearly stronger in amongst eastern asians than westerners.

so going for even more specifics, which exact nations do you pick to have 'taking life more serious' ? or even specifying it by certain class?

Spain, Armenia, Polish, Ukraine, Germans, Americans, Belgium etc..

OOOO YU SO SERRIOUS GOOK GOING TO MAKE IT BIG, BIG PLANS EH?
White men rule you pancy ass jew kike gook.

Thank goodness....I thought I had missed another memo.
I'm tired of self improvement but, it'd be nice not see everything as bullshit, though.

If I had a bunch of bags I'd probably just not want to move

If you're truly working for yourself, then grinding can be admirable.

But let's be honest here, most Koreans will never acquire enough capital or property to be self-sufficient, and they will never be successful members of the middle-class professions.

They are just spinning their wheels in the wagie machine for Uncle Shekelstein, just like their Western counterparts. Their hard work mostly benefits others, and not themselves.

I'm not really thinking that way.
if you visit known university areas in Seoul. the Capital city, and you will see 24 hrs opened Cafeteria.
even until 3~4am you will see 40~60% of the seats are taken.

some of you people say, it is pursuring freedom and for me it sounds very much as if it is only compromising your irresponsibility. and say it was for going in 'freedom'

and what they were doing were consuming their hours on tiktok and watching youtube facebook and buying bullshit stuffs from the advertisements.

O K so that's why some asians feel attractions from this western leisure life style,
but.
no progress.
Just getting stuck in that swamp more like.

All I see is you complaining about NPCs, but you didn't explain why you're special and why your plans are so good.

white people are just NPCs user-sshi

Attached: First date with NPC.webm (406x720, 2.84M)

KEK. if you do believe their complaints for serious ,
I will explain you in this way. It's in fact as if they are complaining still scoring this 'A'

They complain as if they're standing on the tip of a cliff, but reletively they're fine.
some issues with their mentality, Yes. That issue seems obvious.

but materialistic measure is actually pretty ok. What most of people don't even notice is the fact average Koreans would gain more capitals than northern europeans due to easy tax ratio on the income.
construction laborers usually gain 4k usd after taxes. which can be started without any background. The viets or russians , pakistans often make photos of their wage in Korea.
It was possible because Korea is somewhat manufacturing companies taking the lead and directly hiring the people.

any other complaints are sheer bullshits. It is as if a bitch female complaining for notevenexisting things to scratch attention.

>for me, it seems they have a life with 'no serious plan' at all
>more specificly, their mindset that I can peek it is not committing 100% of themselves,
>they just let something happen 'just to happen'
>and their posture later on is : whatever. I don't care (???)
>...
>still ends up getting physically and intellectually mogged by them
really makes you think

Good times create weak men. Many westerners were raised on false promises of infinite prosperity and social safety nets. We are this way because we had it good for so long, and like the niggers of Africa, we no longer care about anything else other than letting the good times roll on.

it was mixed

it wasn't check in, my mistake. it was the last room where they check your ticket and you get on the plane so no luggage. what about this

>red light for pedestrians
>not a single fucking car in the horizon
>all waiting for green light, not even checking if there's a car coming
>I as a barbarian Turk just say fuck it and cross the street
>a couple of them also cross after me
>still no cars anywhere
>more eurogoys cross one by one like sheep following each other, after some pause
>some laughing as if they're doing something very edgy
this happened a lot

looks like your people need a confident leader who knows what he's doing

>tfw no autist gf to larp as video game characters irl

kek that's adorable

defo northern, they can't abandon a line because they need rules like in a kintergarden

I've already taken keyboard fight enough lurking around Any Forums and other forums for years.
would skip it.

my question was simple.
and the intention was 'to confirm' if what I am thinking is right.
and now, seeing your answers that were written from inside of your mind, in anonymous imageboard.
I would 100% say that westerners were actually those someones who justify their futile shit life routines as if 'freedom'
Just like those hippies in the 60's.

It makes me disgusted a bit. and still bullshit phrasing as if they are advanced in some mentality pursuit.
and looking back what they are like nowadays,
having tattoos on all their body and boasting experiences how 'stroke' or 'cannabis' feel like.
even copying this purple color weird dying their hairs.
absolute cringe.